2 bed flat for saleWalnut Road, Glasgow G22
Local area information
- Ashfield 0.3 miles
- Elmvale Primary School & Nursery Class 0.4 miles
- Chirnsyde Primary School 0.4 miles
- Possilpark & Parkhouse 0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Glasgow to find out more about the area.
Features and description
- Recently Renovated Upper Cottage Flat
- New Kitchen
- New Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Conveniently Located For Amenities & Transport Links
Recently renovated upper cottage flat in turn-key condition. Conveniently located for amenities and transport links. Features welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, new kitchen, new bathroom, two double bedrooms, driveway, and garden. Perfect for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Step into this welcoming accommodation and be greeted by a tastefully decorated hallway with a convenient built-in cupboard. The spacious lounge is flooded with natural light from the rear aspect window, complementing the new high-quality carpeted flooring and bright décor. The brand new kitchen is a standout feature, boasting a range of base and wall mounted units, contrasting work surfaces, splash back tiling, and integrated oven & hob. Both bedrooms are generously sized doubles, featuring new carpets, bright décor, and large windows for maximum natural light. The new family bathroom completes the accommodation. Outside, there is a driveway, communal drying area, and private garden.
Situated on Walnut Road, this property is perfectly positioned near local amenities, including shops and supermarkets. The excellent road and public transport links, including the nearby Ashfield train station, make it incredibly easy to reach Glasgow and the central belt at your convenience.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' narrowing to 6' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.44m narrowing to 1.91m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow for full details and further information.