4 bed detached house for saleLime Tree Avenue, Killamarsh, Sheffield S21
Local area information
- St Giles CofE Primary School 0.3 miles
- Mount St Mary's College 0.9 miles
- Kiveton Bridge 2.8 miles
- Woodhouse 3.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Lovely detached family home
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite
- Double driveway and garage
- Enclosed rear garden with decked seating area
- Spacious conservatory
- Great access to local amenities and schools
Occupying a generous corner plot is this four bedroom detached property which would make an ideal family home. Offering bags of space throughout the property is defiantly worth a look.
Occupying a generous corner plot is this four bedroom detached property which would make an ideal family home. Offering bags of space throughout the property is defiantly worth a look. There is a lounge with feature fire place, dining room, breakfast kitchen, spacious conservatory and wc. Four bedrooms, the master suite having a dressing room and en-suite bathroom. Family shower room. Double driveway and garage, enclosed garden to the rear with decked seating area. Early viewing essential.
Having a side entrance door and stairs leads to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.99m )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator. A feature of the room is the fire place with gas fire and french doors leads to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
Having a radiator and patio door leads to the conservatory.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 10' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.33m )
Having as range of wall and base units, inset sink with rolled edge work and tiled splash backs. Breakfast bar, space for a Range cooker with extractor above, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for undercounter fridge or freezer and space for a large fridge freezer also. Two rear facing double glazed windows radiator and a door leads to the conservatory.
Conservatory 18' 2" x 9' 2" ( 5.54m x 2.79m )
A spacious room having double glazed windows, radiator and laminate flooring. French doors leads to the rear garden. The blinds are also included.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator. Walk in wardrobe.
A suite comprising bath with power shower above, vanity sink unit and concealed wc. Heated towel rail, rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator. Built in wardrobe and airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 6' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.03m x 2.11m )
Side facing double glazed window and radiator. Overstairs cupboard.
A suite comprising power shower cubicle, concealed wc and vanity sink unit, heated towel rail and two rear facing double glazed windows.
To the rear of the property is a enclosed garden with established shrubs and decked seating area.
Drive & Garage
There are two driveways and a garage. There is plumbing for a washing machine in the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.