2 bed flat for saleJuniper Drive, London SW18
Local area information
- St Faith's CofE Primary School 0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Town 0.3 miles
- Centre Academy London (SEN) 0.4 miles
- Clapham Junction 0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Battersea to find out more about the area.
Features and description
Discovery House is a 2-bedroom property located on the third floor of a ten storey apartment. The third floor apartment comes with a private balcony, secure cycle storage and a communal courtyard with a play area. The lease remaining on the property is 120 years.
The property is situated just moments from the famous River Thames with great transport links including Wandsworth Town Train Station, served by the National Rail and Clapham Junction Station. Local buses serve the area with links to central London.
The property benefits from various local amenities with a Tesco Express located 0.2 miles away including a variety of shops, bars and restaurants all within convenient walking distance.
- Nearest Station: Wandsworth Town 0.4 miles away, Clapham Junction & Putney Bridge
- Bus routes nearby: 28,44,295, C3, N28,424,37
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with one storage/utility closet with washer/dryer
- Living Room: Spacious living area with lots of natural light and open plan kitchen. Laminated timber flooring.
- Kitchen: Platinum grey high gloss wall units with quartz laminated worktop and glass splashback. Integrated Zanussi appliances; fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Laminated timber flooring.
- Bedroom one: Double bedroom with woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom two: Double bedroom with woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head over bath, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Private balcony, communal courtyard with a play area and secure underground cycle storage.
- Tenure Leasehold
- Remaining Lease Term 120 Years
- Annual ground rent amount: £600
- Ground rent review period
- Annual service charge amount £3,268.68
- Service charge review period: 1st April annually
- Council tax band: Band
What is Shared Ownership?
Through Shared Ownership you can buy up to 75% of the property, paying a low-cost rent on the remaining unpurchased 'share' of the home. What's more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these homes even more affordable than buying through private sale. With resale properties, you must purchase your first share at the percentage the existing leaseholder owns or more.
What happens after I register my interest?
You will receive an email confirmation that will confirm next steps including how to book a viewing, completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing a Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email, please contact and our team will be able to help you.
*Financial information correct as of 21.11.2023
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peabody - Resale. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peabody - Resale for full details and further information.