Product Specific Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"AdReach Services" means cookie based audience re-targeting. AdReach services to be provided by Zoopla (or its Group Companies) with the campaign details and specifications as set out in the Order Form;
"Content" means any and all content, data, advertisements, creatives and materials (including property details and any intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature) supplied or made available by, on behalf or on the instruction of, You to Zoopla or any Group Company for the purposes of carrying out the AdReach Services;
"Fees" means the amounts due to Zoopla (or any Group Companies) by the Member under the Order Form (or as varied from time to time in accordance with clauses 4.10 and 4.11 of the Member Terms and Conditions);
"Member Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in clause 1 below;
"You" means the Agent or the Developer listed in the Order Form; and
"Zoopla" or "the Company" means Zoopla Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with Company No. 06074771 whose Registered Office is at The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be between You and Zoopla and shall incorporate the Order Form and the Member Terms and Conditions, found at www.zoopla.co.uk/members/terms.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Zoopla (or any Group Company as Zoopla may determine) will provide You with the AdReach Services in accordance with the Order Form. Zoopla may vary the AdReach Services (including amending the campaign criteria, length of the campaign or target audience in order to maximise performance) from time to time with or without notice to the Member.
- You warrant and represent that:
a. Any Content you provide shall comply with the Member Terms and Conditions;
b. You own the copyright and/or possess all relevant rights to the Content to be used by Zoopla to carry out the AdReach Services;
c. Content will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and advertising codes of practice in the United Kingdom and will not be defamatory or infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or rights of any third party whatsoever;
d. You understand that the AdReach Services may utilise a number of third party tools and websites. You acknowledge that Zoopla does not own or control these third party tools and that Zoopla shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or failures to the Adreach Services as a result of a third party tool or
e. You will not provide any Content which is deliberately intended to upset other users, to breach confidence, to compromise privacy or to process personal data in an unauthorised manner;
f. You will not provide any Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability;
g. You will not place within any Content any links which will take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions.
- You will ensure that all Content is finalised and sent to Zoopla in a format agreed with Zoopla (in writing) at least 5 Business Days prior to the Start Date (“Delivery Date”). You may request minor editorial changes to the Content following the Delivery Date, but Zoopla may accept or reject such a request at its absolute discretion. Zoopla reserves the right to charge You an additional fee for any editorial changes accommodated after the Delivery Date.
- You agree not to use the AdReach Services for:
a. the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate schemes", or any other so called "business opportunity" or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
b. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
c. Zoopla may publish and make available to the public by any means any Content that You submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it at its sole discretion and it shall not amend any such material prior to publication.
d. If Your Content links to another website, You are responsible for maintaining the links to the linked website. Zoopla may remove from the Site any Content which is, or contains links to a website which is, in Zoopla’s opinion, defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring Zoopla into disrepute. You will indemnify Zoopla from and against any claims or liability arising from the content of websites that are linked to from Your
- You consent to Zoopla making creative, copy and targeting edits to Your Content.
- Zoopla reserves the right to remove Your Content completely if it believes that You are abusing the AdReach Services in any way.
- Fees (plus VAT and any other taxes or duties thereon) for the AdReach Services and any other charges are set on the Order Form (unless otherwise specified herein) and shall be paid by You in accordance with the Member Terms and Conditions www.zoopla.co.uk/members/terms.
- The AdReach Services shall terminate when Zoopla has supplied the agreed number of click throughs or impressions for each campaign specified on the Order Form or otherwise terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that performance of the AdReach Services is dependent on third parties and consumer behaviours and so Zoopla is unable to guarantee that the AdReach Services will be completed by a specified date.
- Subject to clause 9 above, Zoopla shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to provide the AdReach Services within the campaign timeframe specified in the Order Form.
- You may elect to cancel the AdReach Services and terminate the Agreement prior to the Start Date provided that you give written notice to Zoopla in accordance with the provisions of the Member Terms and Conditions and subject to Your payment of the following Fees:
Date of Termination Notice
Percentage of Fees Payable*
1-5 days prior to Start Date
Start Date and onwards
*exclusive of VAT which shall be payable by You in addition ("Cancellation Fees")
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Cancellation Fees are fair and reasonable and are an accurate reflection of the loss suffered by Zoopla as a result of Your cancellation.
Last updated: August 2020%method>