1 bed flat for sale The Strand, Liverpool L2
- Liverpool James Street0.1 miles
- Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal0.2 miles
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School0.5 miles
- St Vincent de Paul Catholic Primary School0.6 miles
Features and description
- Stunning water front views
- Huge demand for more housing
- Extremely high rental potential
- Premium amenities including 24-hour concierge
- Full length floor to ceiling windows
- 1 minutes walk to main commercial centre & Liverpool One shopping centre
- Fully managed by a long standing and recognised management company
Whether you are a first time property investor or already hold a vast portfolio, Strand Plaza in Liverpool is for you.
There are several reasons why Strand Plaza is a secure investment in the short, medium and long term.
Because Strand Plaza is a full conversion of an office building it benefits from truly one of the most desirable locations in Liverpool. The views from Strand Plaza are certainly the signature feature of the development. Each side overlooks a key district of the city, the highlight being the stunning waterfront and historic architecture.
One of the first things any new buyers or tenant notices is the view from the property they are looking at occupying or purchasing. Strand Plaza apartments offer a truly timeless view and as a result will command a higher value and appeal. This directly translates to higher sales prices and higher rental income for investors. The effect is so profound that it places Strand Plaza far ahead of comparable developments.
The views are something we strongly encourage to experience in person. Please feel free to contact us to book a site viewing or to get more information about Strand Plaza.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Aspen Woolf. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Aspen Woolf for full details and further information.