3 bed flat for sale Kensington Church Street, Kensington, London W8
- Hawkesdown House0.1 miles
- Fox Primary School0.1 miles
- Notting Hill Gate0.1 miles
- Queensway0.4 miles
Features and description
- Lateral apartment with two roof terraces, wonderful natural light and volume
- Kensington's newest exclusive development with stunning iconic architecture
- Contemporary style with floor to ceiling windows and air-cooling/heating system
- In the heart of Kensington's "Antiques District" and close to shops and restaurants
- Daily building management
- Off-street parking available by separate negotiation
Moments from Notting Hill Gate you are spoilt for choice with Hyde Park, Portobello Road, Westbourne Grove and High Street Kensington, not to mention the fantastic transport links Notting Hill Gate offers both East and West.
This stunning architectural landmark is the façade which holds this extraordinary lateral apartment with three bedroom suites and two terraces. This award winning building was designed with these elongated triangular shards in the memory of the 17th Century candle making factory which dominated this part of Kensington before it became the bustling residential neighbourhood it is today.
With almost 2,000 square feet over one floor and with lift access directly to this level this apartment benefits those looking for a contemporary way of living with all the luxuries one would expect of a newly built building.
Square Footage: 1924 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 995 years remaining
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Savills - Kensington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Kensington for full details and further information.