3 bed terraced house for sale Vincent Court, Swaffham Road, Dereham NR19
Points of interest
- Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery School0.2 miles
- King's Park Infant School, Dereham0.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Brand New 3 Storey 3 Bedroom House
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy-To-Let Opportunity
- Open-Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Diner & Ground Floor W.C + First Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking + Front Garden
- Gas Fired Under-Floor + Radiator Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Close to Town Centre Location
help-to-buy Available! A brand new 3 storey town house, conveniently situated within easy reach of Dereham town centre! The property boasts spacious and modern living, with open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, integrated bosch kitchen appliances, off-road parking and low maintenance front garden!
An impressive 3 storey town house, comprising; entrance hall, open-plan lounge / kitchen / diner and ground floor W.C. This is complemented on the first floor by 2 bedrooms and bathroom, with a further bedroom on the second floor.
Coupled with this accommodation, the property further boasts off-road parking, low-maintenance front garden and gas fired underfloor & radiator heating.
Constructed by a reputable and established local builder, these homes are situated just a short walk from Dereham town centres plethora of facilities and amenities. With a high level of internal specification providing fresh and modern living, this home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Viewings now available by appointment. Call us today to avoid disappointment!
Modern flush door design with splash back upstands to match work surface
Integrated appliances - dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor hood
White sanitary ware to include vanity unit basin
Chrome taps and towel rail to main bathroom
Shower over bath mixer tap and shower screen to baths
Bathroom floors to be tiled
Walls tiled full height around bath/shower area
All of ground floor to be lvt wood plank to kitchen, lounge, entrance hall and w/c area
Chrome down lighter to all ground floor and bathrooms
Modern ultra-efficient gas combi-boiler providing hot water & heating via underfloor heating to ground floor with radiators upstairs
Internet point to main TV position for Sky connectivity
All TV points Sky and Digital compatible
External window frames to be silver grey PVC double glazed. Finished in white internally
Front doors to be composite grp. All to include chrome handles
Ground Floor W.C 6' 2" x 5' 1" ( 1.88m x 1.55m )
Open-Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 21' 5" x 13' 4" min extending to 14' 6" max ( 6.53m x 4.06m min extending to 4.42m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 2" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.40m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 8' 6" ( 3.07m max x 2.59m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.88m x 1.68m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 12' 10" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.91m max x 3.40m max )
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Any images and floor plans used in these particulars are for guidance only. These details are intended as a representation of the finished property and measurements taken from plan may have a degree of variance on each individual plot. All fitments and specifications mentioned may be changed at the builder's discretion. Purchasers are advised to carry out their own checks prior to legal exchange of contracts.
Help to buy
Could you be eligible?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £407,400
2. You and your partner are first time buyers and neither of you have interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples. With a Help to Buy: Equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 3 Market Place, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2AW, Tel: Currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial. Follow Swaffham Road out of town and continue onto Dereham Road. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Dereham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Dereham for full details and further information.