3 bed semi-detached house for sale Helens Wood, Rathgael Road, Bangor BT19
- St Malachy's Primary School 0.4 miles
- Kilcooley Primary School 0.5 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport7.2 miles
- Belfast International Airport20.8 miles
Features and description
- Semi Detached Villa
- 1151 Sq Ft
- 3 Bedroom
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Full Turnkey Specification
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- NHBC Warranty
Rathgael Road, Bangor
Classically styled homes in a unique parkland setting
From the medley of brightly coloured boats moored in the Blue Flag Marina, to the bustling town centre teeming with caf s and restaurants, choose a beautiful home to suit your lifestyle and let the location speak for itself.
Perched proudly at the northern tip of the famous Ards Peninsula, with magnificent views stretching across Belfast Lough and beyond, it s no surprise that the lively seaside resort town of Bangor has long remained the perfect place to call home.
Each finished to Lagan Homes' renowned high-quality standard, these new properties would be ideal for young professionals and growing families wishing to lay down roots in a stunning seaside town.
Situated in the outskirts of Bangor on the Rathgael Road and surrounded by mature trees, Helens Wood offers a unique collection of detached and semi-detached homes. The glistening lake is the main focal point to Helens Wood with meandering pathways through wooded areas, this new development is the perfect spot for relaxation and winding down at the end of a busy day.
From an abundance of vibrant restaurants, caf s, bakeries, butchers and greengrocers, to a great range of independent boutiques, supermarkets, schools and leisure facilities, Helens Wood is within easy reach of every amenity you could ever need and strikes the perfect balance between convenience and comfort.
Enjoy the Relationship Between Inside & Outside Living
If you like the great outdoors, Helens Wood is at the gateway to some of the most beautiful scenery and breath-taking green spaces Northern Ireland has to offer.
Whether it s sinking your feet into the sandy beaches, admiring the landscape and wildlife at Crawfordsburn Country Park, or taking a tour
of the historic Bangor Castle, followed by a picnic in the Walled Garden, there s plenty to do just a short drive away.
What s more, the area is also a mecca for sports enthusiasts and
is home to not only a large variety of walking trails, cycle paths
and emerald-green golf courses, but also renowned Yacht Clubs
and rugby, football and hockey teams.
Design & Architecture
Constructed in a brick, render, or stone/render finish, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these classically designed homes blend effortlessly into their picturesque surroundings.
Thanks to architecture of the highest standard and immaculate interior designs with bright and airy rooms to let the outside in, these new homes truly lend themselves to easy maintenance and relaxed, modern living.
Why Choose A Lagan Home
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years.
In that time we have provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how you live.
Safety & security
Double glazing, window locks*, 5 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and lower insurance premiums.
(*window locks excluding emergency escape windows).
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation, thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. Our homes achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
New home warranty
A 10 year buildmark warranty will be available for all
homes at Helens Wood from NHBC which is responsible
for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
Your new home
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Helens Wood represents a team effort, involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish. See detailed specification overleaf.
All In The Detail
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveways
- Coloured pre-finished insulated composite front door
- Rear gardens topsoiled
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Internal decor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with usb connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
- TV/Data connections to lounge, kitchen/dining and all bedrooms
- TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed via a central hub located in the store leaving your TV cabling for your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
- Additional cable left in roofspace for connection of digital TV aerial by your TV installer
- Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data/satellite/ hdmi, and due to the variety of systems/ options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner s own installer according to their own requirements
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Energy efficient LED downlighting to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite (where applicable)
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of contemporary kitchen doors, handles, worktop colours and matching upstand
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer If there is a utility, appliance fitted will be freestanding
- Concealed under unit lighting
bathrooms, ensuites (where applicable) & wcs
- Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
Lounge (3.81m x 4.06m)
Kitchen / Dining (3.35m x 5.21m)
Utility (1.75m x 1.98m)
Sunroom (3.18m x 3.20m)
Cloakroom / WC
Master Bedroom (2.69m x 4.06m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 3.18m)
Bedroom 3 (2.41m x 3.02m)
Important note to purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Reeds Rains - Bangor. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Reeds Rains - Bangor for full details and further information.