5 bed detached house for sale Chesterfield Road, Oakerthorpe, Alfreton DE55
- South Wingfield Primary School0.7 miles
- Alfreton Park Community Special School (SEN)1 miles
- Alfreton2.2 miles
- Ambergate3.3 miles
Features and description
- Spacious Executive 5 Bedroom Property
- Birchover Stone Finish and Sash Windows Complementing the Rural Location.
- All Flooring and Appliances Inclusive of price
- Underfloor Heating and Chesney Log Burners to the Ground Floor
- Luxurious Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware to all Bathrooms and Ensuites.
- Opportunities to Tailor the Specifications exclusively to your taste
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Attached Single Garage
**last few plots remaining, plot 13, The Kedge** Beautifully laid out 5 bedroomed detached family home, situated on a lovely development of 14 Luxury houses in the Derbyshire Countryside. Sitting proudly at the front of the development, this home is a must view!
** plot 13, The Kedge ** This stunning development of 4 and 5 bedroom executive family homes is nestled in a highly sought after village location which affords the enjoyment of the serenity and tranquillity of a rural setting, whilst being close to a wealth of local amenities, outstanding schools and commuter links.
The craftsmanship and quality throughout these homes is truly breathtaking and must be seen to be appreciated. With Birchover Stone detailing and Sash Windows as standard the exterior of these properties epitomise the feeling of rural charm.
Step over the welcoming thresholds and the spacious living accommodation offers underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, your choice of Chesney Log burner or Gas fire, oak doors and staircases throughout and with all master bedrooms benefiting from a 4 piece Villeroy & Boch Bathroom suit and walk in wardrobe.
The luxury fitted kitchens are stylish and contempory, boasting an island, double oven, 5 ringed gas hobs, Extractor fans, Double Fridge Freezer and water filter and ice maker, fitted appliances and a choice of style colour and flooring.
All bedrooms are spacious doubles with stunning Villeroy & Bosh ensuites or family bathrooms located alongside for your convenience and relaxation.
All plots benefit from electric garages, Bi-fold doors to patio areas leading to enclosed rear gardens with lighting, electric points and outside taps.
As you step into this wonderful home you automatically feel the space on offer. Having an oak staircase to the first floor and solid oak doors off to the lounge, dining room/study, WC, under stairs storage and kitchen diner. The entrance hall is fitted with high quality Karndean flooring which you will get to choose from our wide selection.
The cosy lounges offers a quite peaceful place to relax with either a gas or wood burning stove and lovely sash window to the front.
Dining Room/ Study
This versatile room offers great extra space that every family needs, the room could be used as a dining room, study, a children's play room or quite simply whatever the new owner needs.
Spacious WC fitted with Villeroy and Boch sanitary and your choice or porcelanosa tiles.
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
This room really is the heart of the home, offering enough space for cooking, entertaining and relaxing. You will be able to choose the kitchen fittings and worktops of your choice from our ranges of standard and upgraded products provided by Symphony. All the appliances are included these being, double eye level oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, American fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. There are bi-fold doors and windows to the rear which allows light to flood the room and really brings the outside in.
Off the kitchen is a good sized utility which will be fitted with matching units and worktops as the kitchen, having spaces underneath for both a washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler and a sink and drainer unit. There is a door off to the spacious double garage with electric up and over doors.
As you ascend the oak staircase to the first floor you will find three double bedrooms, two of them having en-suites and a family bathroom. The Master suite sits to the left of the property and offers a dressing room and well-appointed Villeroy and Boch ensuite. The further two bedrooms sit to the right of the property and again are both very generous in size, the bedroom to the front offers another Villeroy and Boch fitted en-suite. The luxurious family bathroom is fitted with a four piece Villeroy and Boch suite. For all the bathroom and en-suites you will get to choose the tiles form our range provided by Porcelanosa.
This floor offers another further two double rooms with a shower room to serve both rooms again lovely Villoeroy and Boch sanitary ware and your choice of Porcelanosa tiles.
Plot 13 sits proudly at the front of this stunning development, finished with planted boarders and path. Turn into the development and drive to the rear of the property and you will find a driveway and single garage with electric up and over door. The rear garden is fully enclosed on offers a lovely space to entertain and enjoy the outside country air.
Oakerthope is well located close to the A38, A61, A610 and M1, with local supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and transport links all within an easy commute. The picturesque site offers a tree lined development overlooking hills and fields with easy access popular Belper, Crich, Matlock Bath and the Peak District.
Images are CGI, location shots and internal show home images, are subject to change and may not represent the property on offer. Measurements and specification are subject to change.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Derby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Derby for full details and further information.