1 bed flat for sale "Hr" at Station Road, Redhill RH1
- Redhill0.1 miles
- The Warwick School0.3 miles
- St Matthew's CofE Primary School0.4 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey)0.9 miles
Features and description
Prices are advertised at 50% share.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
Plot 022 - This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing). You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if: Your household income does not exceed £80,000 You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value) The property will be your principle home You pass a financial affordability assessment £260,000
Plot 023 - This modern one bedroom apartment has been built with the finest materials making your new home welcoming and luxurious. It's on the second floor and has a large open plan kitchen/living/dining area which is great for entertaining when you have guests. The owners of this new home will benefit from a fully-fitted kitchen featuring integrated Bosch appliances, including oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The family bathroom is fully fitted with Roca sanitaryware and Hansgrohe mixer taps and fittings. The master bedroom is of a generous size and includes a fitted wardrobe. There's also plenty of storage throughout the apartment. £260,000
Plot 026 - £260,000
Plot 038 - £262,500
Plot 039 - £262,500
Plot 040 - £262,500
Plot 022 - Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £130,000 now
Plot 026 - Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £130,000 now
Plot 038 - Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £131,250 now
Plot 040 - Available with Home Reach - part buy, part rent from £131,250 now
Please enter description here...
This fantastic one bedroom apartment is the perfect first home for those looking to take their first step onto the property ladder. After entering the Picturehouse via the beautiful communal lobby, access to the apartments is a breeze thanks to the lifts. On walking through the front door, you'll love the great 25ft space for the open plan living, kitchen and dining room, leading to a private balcony. The modern and stylish kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with integrated appliances. Included in the lovely double bedroom is a floor to ceiling wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, providing plenty of storage, with additional storage off the hallway. Finally, the bathroom is sleek and contemporary with Porcelanosa tiles surrounding the bath.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (7.65m x 3.18m - 25' 01" x 10' 05")
- Bedroom (4.78m x 2.97m - 15' 08" x 9' 09")
Book your space at our help to buy event on Saturday 15th may!
- Stunning new build apartments with spacious layouts, fully fitted kitchens and contemporary, sleek bathrooms.
- Available to first time buyers with Help to Buy: Equity Loan, these stunning new homes are available for first time buyers.
- Selected apartments available with Home Reach Part Buy-Part Rent, meaning you can step on to the ladder with a 50% share of your new home.
- Excellent location for young professionals, investors and commuters looking to benefit from the short train journey into central London.
- Offering the convenience of a town centre lifestyle, with the Belfry Shopping Centre, popular high street retailers and banks, and an abundance of restaurants and bars.
- A selection of primary schools are within 1 mile, while two secondary schools and East Surrey College are also close by.
Home Reach is a scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
- No category: The Gym Redhill
- Leisure Centre: Donyngs Leisure Centre
- Recreation: The Harlequin Theatre & Cinema
- Recreation: Redhill & Reigate Golf
- Recreation: The Belfry Shopping Centre
- Recreation: Redhill Baptist Church
- Restaurant: Prezzo Italian Restaurant
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Restaurant: Côte Brasserie
- Bar: Red Lion
- Bar: Joules Wine & Cocktail Bar
- Bar: The Home Cottage
- Primary School: Wray Common Primary School
- Primary School: St Matthew's CofE Primary School
- Primary School: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Secondary School: The Warwick School
- Further Education: East Surrey College
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Marks & Spencer
- Train: Earlswood Train Station
- Train: Reigate Train Station
- Train: Redhill Train Station
- Doctor: Woodland Surgery
- Doctor: Greystone House Surgery
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Crest Nicholson - The Picturehouse. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Crest Nicholson - The Picturehouse for full details and further information.