1 bed flat for saleHersham Road, Hersham KT12
Points of interest
- Three Rivers Academy0 miles
- Bell Farm Primary School0.1 miles
- Walton-on-Thames0.5 miles
- Hersham0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- Built and finished to a high specification with integrated appliances
- Why Buy New? - Choice of designer kitchen* - Brand new appliances and boiler - 10year Build...
- Excellent travel and commuter links
- Electric Car Charging Point
- Within walking distance to local schools.
- High-Rated Energy Efficiency Homes
- Part Exchange - The fast and hassle free way to move
- Spacious living area, perfect for entertaining friends!
Home of the Week! Enjoy a furniture pack, upgraded lighting, curtains and a mirror included!
Plot 241, The George, Charles Court, Elizabeth Park
Plot 241, the George is a one bedroom apartment in Charles Court including curtains, light fittings, a mirror and a sapphire furniture pack.. Located on the ground floor, this apartment comprises a large and well-equipped kitchen fitted with integrated appliances, which connects to the dining/living area. The large master bedroom is the perfect place to relax and features built in wardrobes. Next to the main entrance you will also find the bathroom.
Our Charles Court apartments also come with private parking and access to electric car charging points, communal cycle storage, colour video door entry systems and lift access.
Help to Buy is available on this apartment. This means you only need a 5% deposit to purchase.
*On Bewley referred solicitors only. Bewley can withdraw this offer at any time.
A connection to home
Elizabeth Park is ideally positioned for road users, with Junction 1 of the M3 just 16 minutes* away providing journeys to Twickenham in 22 minutes* and Farnborough in 36 minutes*. The M25 is also just an 18 minute* drive away. Commuting into London has never been easier with Hersham Station just 5 minutes away by car, with its direct services into London.
Nestled in an idyllic countryside
Hersham is a charming village in the idyllic countryside of Surrey. Beautiful landscapes and open areas provide an idyllic backdrop to life in Hersham; its position on the River Mole provides wonderful riverside walks, complemented by the Hersham Green, the community’s local gathering point for various events throughout the summer months.
The quintessentially English village of Hersham provides you with a superb quality of life and a welcoming community spirit. A 10-minute walk or short trip in the car will take you to the centre of this historic locale, where you will find everything you’ll need on a day-to-day basis.
An area of outstanding beauty
Elizabeth Park is perfectly placed for you to find everything you need on a day-to-day basis. Just over a mile is Hersham village centre where you can find local amenities such as a post office, a library, gp and dental surgeries, a hairdressing salon and a Waitrose supermarket. There is also a good selection of places to eat in both Hersham and Walton-On-Thames.
Please note that all images including Computer Generated Images (CGI’s) are for illustrative and indicative purposes only and furniture is not included with the purchase. Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please check with your Sales Executive for more information. Internal photographs used are of our the 1&2 bedroom Show Homes at Jubilee Meadows (Phase 1) and are indicative only.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (7.94m x 3.37m - 26'0" x 11'0")
- Master Bedroom (4.35m x 3.13m - 14'3" x 10'3")
Created for Memories
Each and every detail has been considered in these individually designed homes. The specification has been meticulously planned with exceptional materials, beautiful touches and high quality finishes throughout. The interiors reflect the real luxury of these homes, with contemporary and modern living in mind.
High Quality Fixtures & Fittings
• Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
• White 4 line internal doors
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Softwood handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and
strings painted White Satinwood
• Moulded skirting boards and architraves
• White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
• Internal walls painted white emulsion with woodwork painted White Satinwood
• Wardrobes to master bedrooms
Kitchen & Utility
• Choice of designer kitchen units* with post formed laminate worktops and upstands with glass splashback to hob
• Pelmet lighting
• Stainless steel finished appliances consisting of:
O Combi-microwave oven and single oven – 4 bedroom houses
o Single oven – 1,2 and 3 bedroom homes and apartments
o 4 ring burner gas hob
o Integrated telescopic extractor hood
o Integrated dishwasher
o Integrated fridge/freezer
o Freestanding washer dryer to apartments only
o Space, plumbing and electrics for future installation by purchaser of either washing machine
or washer dryer (houses only)
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
• Recessed white LED downlights (kitchen only)
• Choice of Karndean flooring to kitchen (refer to plan for exact areas)
Heating, Security & Electrics
• Gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatic
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system
• TV points to kitchen/dining/family area and master bedroom.
SkyQ point to living room
• TV point, Sky Q, BT and data points to living room
• Provision for BT Fibre and Hyperoptic to the premises
• Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
• Access road, driveways and parking spaces to be block paved or tarmac
• Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
• Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
• Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with rear dividing panel
fencing in accordance with a comprehensive landscape scheme
• Wiring for light fitting to all external doors
• Front door overhead downlight or light fitting
• Light and power to garage with charging points
• Water tap to rear of house (selected plots)
Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
• White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
• Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
• Over bath screen to 1 bedroom apartments and homes with
only one bathroom
• Recessed white LED downlights
• Choice of half height wall tiling* behind sanitaryware to master en-suite, family
bathroom and 2nd en-suite.
• Full height tiling to shower cubicle
• Splashback to cloakroom wash basin
• Choice of Karndean flooring*
• White multi rail towel warmer to bathroom and en-suite
• Karndean flooring to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
• Colour video door entry system
• Sky Q dish and digital aerial
• Communal cycle storage
• Passenger lift
*Subject to stage of construction and availability. Whilst these particulars are prepared with due care for the convenience of intending customers, the
information and images contained herein are intended as a preliminary guide only. They do not form part of any contract and the developer reserves the right to
vary as necessary to complete the works. All designs may vary a little according to plot and all details should be checked with the Sales Executive. Photography
shown is indicative only and does not necessarily reflect the homes on offer at Elizabeth Park.
About Elizabeth Park
Nestled in the sought-after village of Hersham is a charming new collection of 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom homes, thoughtfully designed to complement modern lifestyles whilst crafted to Bewley’s renowned high standards. This development offers a superb property mix, including apartments as well as three-storey townhouses.
*Furniture pack available on selected apartments only. £1,000 legal fees contribution on Bewley referred solicitors only. Subject to availability. Bewley Homes can withdraw this offer at any time.
- La Terazza Tapas Bar
- Guru Express Indian Cuisine
- South Weylands Farm
- Sandown Park Racecourse
- Bannatyne Health Club and Spa
- Art-k Walton-on-Thames
- Barley Mow
- The Royal George
- Safari Adventure Golf
- Hersham Golf Club
- Walton Tennis Club
- Walton Oak School
- Danesfield Manor School
- Westward School
- Burhill Primary School
- Cardinal Newman Catholic Primary School
- Bell Farm Primary School
- Cleves School
- Burhill School
- Ashley C of E Primary School
- 3 Rivers Academy
- Tiddlers Pre-school
- Cardinal Newman Catholic Primary School
- Three Rivers Academy
- Bell Farm Primary School
- The Heart Shopping Centre
- Waitrose & Partners Hersham
- Hersham Superstore
- Walton On Thames Post Office
- Tesco Express
- Walton-on-Thames Train Station
- Hersham Station
We are open daily 10 am – 5 pm
All measurements are approximate and where imperial measurements are shown they are rounded to the nearest three inches. Arrows denote points from which dimensions are taken. —- denotes reduced head height. Square within room plan denotes velux window. Bewley Homes reserves the right to vary as necessary to complete the works.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bewley Homes - Elizabeth Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bewley Homes - Elizabeth Park for full details and further information.