2 bed flat for sale High Street, Bromley BR1
- St Mark's Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Bullers Wood School for Boys0.2 miles
- Bromley South0.2 miles
- Bromley North0.5 miles
Features and description
- All units eligible for Help to Buy
- Two bedroom apartments
- Very close proximity of Bromley South rail station
- The Glades Shopping Centre is nearby
- Educational choices in Bromley are exceptional
- Bespoke black internal doors designed and supplied by Maverick Doors
- All flats have access to outside space
- 10 year new build warranty provided by icw
Bromley Workshops, located at 52 High Street Bromley, is a stunning former furniture workshop and showroom that has been converted and extended to form a small boutique development of just four unique apartments, each individually designed.
Set within the main High Street amongst boutique shops, cafes and gyms, and located within very close proximity of Bromley South rail station and local parks, Bromley Workshops offers residents the ideal mix of accessibility, tranquillity and convenience.
Bromley Workshops is just 0.1 miles from Bromley South station, which has regular trains to London Victoria with a rapid journey time of only 16 minutes. Bromley North is also within walking distance and has shuttle trains to Grove Park where there are onward connections to Charing Cross and Cannon Street. There are plenty of bus routes serving the High Street, including no 61 (Orpington), 208 (Lewisham), 119 (Croydon) and 227 (Crystal Palace). At night, the N7 runs to Oxford Circus and the N47 to Trafalgar Square. If you’re driving, Bromley is close to the M25, which enables easy access to major airports such as Gatwick and Heathrow. Finally, for those that love to cycle, Bromley has over 100 miles of cycle route, with some off road such as through Jubilee Park and along Waterlink Way.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Sydenham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Sydenham for full details and further information.