Reserve this home before the end of April 2021 and recieve a Flooring Package for your brand new home!
- Are you a First Time Buyer? You could reserve this home using the Government backed Help to Buy Scheme - Only 5% deposit required
- Reserve this home before the end of April 2021 and receive a flooring package
- Contact our Sales Consultant today who will be able to advise you further on this fantastic scheme
- Book your appointment online or call Walkmill Place to visit us and view The Wyatt Show Home.
Are you a first time buyer? If yes, Help to Buy is available on this home. Book your appointment to visit us online, or call our Sales Consultant today for more information.
The Eveleigh - a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion.
Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming semi-detached 3-bedroom home at 878 sq ft. A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming façade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - from the hall the kitchen/diner is accessed and is located to the front of the house, also the downstairs cloakroom. Through the hallway leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.Do you have a home to sell? We could help get you moving with our Smooth Move scheme. RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'6")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2")
About Walkmill Place
- Bedroom 1 (2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.19m x 2.12m 10'6" x 6'11")
This exciting new development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Cannock is located just over a mile from Cannock train station. With an abundance of open, green spaces on its doorstep, Walkmill Place offers everything commuters and families need for modern living.
- Ideal for families with children of any age, there are childcare options and a great selection of schools close by
- Situated just a few miles from an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Cannock Chase Forest offers wildlife, and walking and cycling against fine landscape
- Excellent commuter links, with Cannock train station just under 2 miles from home, and the M6 within easy reach
- Ask about our buying schemes and make your move easier with Help to Buy*, Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡ schemes available
These brand new houses for sale in Cannock are open 7 days a week, 10am until 5pm. (Strictly by appointment only). Take the exciting first step towards living in your dream home and request an appointment to visit our Sales & Marketing Suite and Show Home online, or call if you would like your appointment within 48 hours.
Steeped in history, the town of Cannock’s listed buildings date back to the 12th century and include St Luke’s church, the Conduit head, Cannock Mill House, and Wallhouse National School. Sitting on the southern boundary of the beautiful Cannock Chase Forest, there are plenty of outdoor activities at the doorstep of this beautiful collection of new homes for sale in Cannock.
Pleasant green spaces and a number of local amenities within walking distance promote a convenient lifestyle at Walkmill Place, and high quality fixtures and fittings offer the superb standard of living synonymous with a Linden home. If fitness is your thing, there is a competitively priced, fully equipped gym close by, and shopaholics will enjoy the West Midlands Designer Outlet just 5 minutes away.
Families will benefit from a good selection of nurseries and schools in the area. Cannock also has excellent transport connections making traveling for a day out, or commuting for work easy. Cannock railway station, with trains direct to Birmingham New Street in 40 minutes, is under 2 miles away, and for road travel, the M6 is close by.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
~Legal fees paid up to a maximum value of £500 (including any VAT), available on our selected new build homes only and limited to reservations made by 30th April 2021 and legal completion must take place by 30th June 2021. Please contact one of our sales consultants for details of which homes are covered. Purchaser's taking advantage of this offer must claim at the time of reserving a property from us and it must be recorded on the Reservation Form. Subject to individual lender terms and conditions. Not in conjunction with any other offer or discount and conditional on paying full asking price unless otherwise stated. Evidence of legal costs will be required. Amount is paid to the Purchaser on legal completion and the offer is conditional upon the purchase proceeding to legal completion.