3 bed semi-detached house for sale Fore Street, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13
- Sir Robert Hitcham's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School0.2 miles
- Framlingham College0.4 miles
- Wickham Market5.4 miles
- Saxmundham6.2 miles
Features and description
- **final plot remaining**
- Turn-Key Home
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Private South West Facing Lawn Garden with Patio Area
- Two Minute Walk from Framlingham Market Hill
- Quiet Development with Houses Setback from the Main Road
- Boutique Private Development with Off-Street Parking
**final plot** A modern, ready to move into 3 bedroom semi-detached home with a good sized south-west facing garden, set within a small private development of just eight residential homes and located a stone's throw from Market Hill at the heart of desirable Framlingham.
Set over two storeys, a double glazed front door leads into the carpeted entrance hall with under stairs storage, off this is a cloak room with W.C. The entrance hall leads onto a spacious lounge with lots of natural light highlighted by a set of double glazed French doors and looks out over the attractive private garden. There is a separate Kitchen/ Dining room also with French Doors leading to the garden. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. A fantastic family home set in an excellent location.
Because of its convenient and desirable location, the property benefits from having on its doorstep, a number of wonderful local amenities, including a great mix of independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. There is an excellent selection of schools such as Sir Robert Hitcham's Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Fore Street Mews is a contemporary new build development containing eight dwellings and an office, all situated in this historic and highly sought after market town. This property comes with a fitted kitchen, fired central heating, two parking spaces and floor coverings throughout.
Double glazed door to front, under stair storage area, carpet, radiator and recessed spotlights.
Wc, hand wash basin, part tiled splash back, tiled flooring, radiator and extractor fan
Lounge 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, tv point, telephone point, recessed spotlights and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 6" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 5.94m Max x 3.10m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to front, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, tv point, fridge freezer, boiler, solid wood worktops, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, wood effect tiled flooring and recessed spotlights.
Double glazed window to front, stairs from entrance hall to fist floor, loft access, cupboard and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, tv point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wc, hand wash basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail and shaver point.
Brick weave parking area and path to front.
Patio area to the rear leading to laid lawn and south west facing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.