Studio for sale Streetsbrook Road, Solihull B91
Points of interest
- Solihull0.2 miles
- Eversfield Preparatory School0.4 miles
- Ruckleigh School0.5 miles
- Widney Manor1.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Just GBP8,000 deposit needed with help to buy
- Help to Buy Available
- Allocated parking space
- Visitor's Car Park
- High quality specifications
- High Speed Internet
- Video Entry System
- Designed Kitchens and bathrooms
- Walking distance to train station
- 10 Years Building Warranty
book your viewing now to reserve yours with just 5% deposit with help to buy scheme*
Various of spacious studio apartments available finished to a very high specification throught including modern contemporary designed kitchens and bathrooms.
Broadoaks is a private development of 83 brand new apartments, situated in one of Solihull’s most popular residential areas and within easy walking distance of the town centre.
The apartments are thoughtfully designed and highly specified, providing modern sophisticated living.With interior details expertly designed by our team of leading architects, from high quality fixtures and fittings to contemporary kitchens, your Broadoaks home is uniquely yours.
Within 10 minutes of leaving your apartment on foot, you could be browsing in John Lewis, shopping in Waitrose, exercising in the local leisure centre or walking in Tudor Grange Park. Broadoaks is well located, with Solihull Station just next door and Birmingham City Centre, just nine minute's by rail.
All apartments will be finished to an incredibly high standard, having the benefit of contemporary kitchens and bathrooms, as well as fob entry and video entry phone systems. In addition, there will be lifts to all floors, high speed internet and car parking for both occupiers and guests.
Broadoaks provides a rare opportunity for modern sophisticated living in the heart of one of the UK’s most sought after locations. Each apartment has been individually created, making them perfect for the next generation of aspiring homeowners.
• Birmingham International Airport 5 miles
• Solihull train station 2 minute walk
connecting to Birmingham (9 mins) Warwiick (15 mins)
Stratford upon Avon (28 mins) and London (1 hr 38mins)
• HS2 Interchange station (from 2026) connecting to London Euston and Manchester (under 40 mins)
• M42 Junction 5 (2.5 miles) with direct connections to M6, M6 Toll, M5, M40 andM1
• Local bus network to nearby villages such as Knowle and Dorridge
• Two of the four senior schools have an Ofsted rating of \"Outstanding\" (Tudor Grange Academy and St Peter's) while Alderbrook and Lode Heath both have a \"Good\" rating.
• The area's two private schools both have a pass rate of 100% at gcse and at age 18.
• Nine of the 10 junior schools have been rated \"Outstanding\" or \"Good\" by Ofsted.
• Solihull School and Solihull College both have a longstanding reputation as fantastic education facilities.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Centrick - New Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Centrick - New Homes for full details and further information.