3 bed terraced house for sale "Munro" at Great Glen Place, Inverness IV3
- Charleston Academy0.9 miles
- Kinmylies Primary School1 miles
- Inverness2.3 miles
- Inverness Loch Ness Ferry Landing4.3 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- 2,798 square feet of living space
- Factor fees paid for 12 months from move-in date - includes gardens, general maintenance, buildings insurance and window cleaning
- Extra upgrades including additional downlighters and electrical points
- Upgraded kitchen with stone worktop
- Superb feature high ceilings and two feature turrets
- 3 double bedrooms
- En-suite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bed 2
- Large windows allowing light to flood in
- Private landscaped grounds, plenty of open space
- Only 15 minutes from Inverness!
This property offers 2,798 square feet of living space. The home opens up to a central vestibule, on one side of the downstairs space, there is a light and spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room, featuring integrated appliances. Across the hallway is a bedroom with fitted wardrobes and direct access to the family bathroom. Downstairs also features a utility room to the back of the property and plenty of storage.
Upstairs, you will find two generous bedrooms, both offering fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities. Also upstairs is generous hallway and stunning gallery space - there is plenty of room for home working in this property.
And only 15 minutes from Inverness!
- Dining/Lounge (7620 x 4220 mm)
- Kitchen (3720 x 4220 mm)
- Bedroom 3 (5000 x 3090 mm)
- Wardrobe (2500 x 3090 mm)
- Bathroom (3920 x 3090 mm)
- Vestibule (3220 x 1900 mm)
- Utility (2000 x 3090 mm)
- Master Bedroom (4890 x 4405 mm)
- Wardrobe (2500 x 3080 mm)
- En-Suite 1 (2200 x 3080 mm)
- Bathroom 2 (4890 x 4220 mm)
- Wardrobe (2400 x 2600 mm)
- En-Suite 2 (2400 x 1500 mm)
A unique refurbishment project
A new Robertson Home is always special, but Great Glen Hall really is unique. Taking an imposing historic building and converting it into stylish modern homes, we've helped to rescue an important architectural landmark while creating a vibrant new community.
Great Glen Hall offers a rare opportunity to own part of a fine historic building while living in thoroughly modern comfort. We've taken a palatial Victorian hospital and repurposed it to provide stylishly, generously proportioned one, two and three-bedroom apartments, and a number of two and three-bedroom townhouses. And all in beautifully landscaped grounds, on the outskirts of Inverness.
Great Glen Hall is at Craig Dunain, around 15 minutes drive from the centre and close to the A82 road that runs the length of Loch Ness to the south.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robertson Homes - Great Glen Hall. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robertson Homes - Great Glen Hall for full details and further information.