* five bedroom detached home * single garage * 2 parking spaces * family garden * study * utility room * energy efficient home *
The Wells -a spectacular family home with five double bedrooms and fantastic flexible family spaces is for many, simply, a dream home.
This stunning 2-storey, 5-bedroom, double-fronted home could accommodate a large, lively family, with room to spare. And, featuring a study, it’s ideal for those who work from home.
Enter the large hallway and find the sizeable study space on one side of the hallway and the living room on the other, a staircase and cupboard space straight ahead, and a convenient downstairs cloakroom tucked to the side of it. This living room features an attractive large window, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The spectacular kitchen/dining/ family space, which runs the entire rear width of the house of this double fronted home, is huge, with two windows and double doors leading out to a garden. The kitchen also provides access to a useful utility room, with a second sink. When it comes to storage, this house ensures you’ll never be caught short.
Moving up to the first floor, you’ll find four double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. Two of the bedrooms have access to their own ensuite shower rooms, and there’s also a family bathroom with a bathtub.
This home also boasts its own single private garage, garden and off-street parking for 2 cars.RoomsGround Floor
- Dining/Family Area (6.23m x 3.33m 20'5" x 10'11")
- Kitchen (3.85m x 3.33m 12'8" x 10'11")
- Living Room (4.57m x 3.75m 15'0" x 12'4")
- Study (2.58m x 2.47m 8'6" x 8'1")
About Finches Park
- Bedroom 1 (4.35m x 3.31m 14'3" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.02m 12'4" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.02m 12'4" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 (3.57m x 3.31m 11'8" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 5 (2.56m x 2.45m 8'5" x 8'0")
Discover our collection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Frinton-on-Sea, just 2 miles from the seafront and within easy reach of many areas of natural beauty along this Essex coastline, plus all the essential amenities on your doorstep.
- Beautiful new homes placed in a sought-after part of the Essex coast
- Excellent connections by car via the A133, A120 and A12, plus simple rail travel from Kirby Cross station within walking distance
- Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools within easy reach of home
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. With Home Exchange†, we could buy your current home or withSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
- Are you a key worker? We want to help you buy your own home, and our Key Worker Package is a great way to do it
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Frinton-on-Sea your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Choosing to live at Finches Park offers everything you could want and more. Located just walking distance from the centre of Kirby Cross, you couldn’t be better placed to enjoy the best of modern living, with a convenience store, pharmacy, takeaway restaurants and an Ofsted-rated primary school. With good transport links by both road and rail right on your doorstep, and Frinton Beach just a short distance away, this upcoming development really does have it all.Choosing to live at Finches Park offers everything you could want and more. Located just walking distance from the centre of Kirby Cross, you couldn’t be better placed to enjoy the best of modern living, with a convenience store, pharmacy, takeaway restaurants and an Ofsted-rated primary school. With good transport links by both road and rail right on your doorstep, and Frinton Beach just a short distance away, this upcoming development really does have it all.
You can choose from our selection of semi-detached and detached energy-efficient homes of various sizes, and have options for including a home office or family workspace if you need the flexibility to adapt to your new way of working and living.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Disclaimer
^*Receive a standard entertainment package, turf to the rear garden and flooring throughout when you reserve Home 93, The Eveleigh at Finches Park by 27th April 2021. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Full details are available upon request. We reserve the right to withdraw the incentive at any time without prior notice