5 bed detached house for sale "Ballathie" at Mey Avenue, Inverness IV2
- Holm Primary School0.4 miles
- Inverness Royal Academy0.9 miles
- Inverness2.5 miles
- Inverness Loch Ness Ferry Landing4.1 miles
Features and description
- Ready for Autumn with free flooring
- Part Exchange or £7,549 LBTT paid
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Large living room
- Integral garage
- 5 bedrooms
- En suite shower room
- Bathroom with shower unit
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (8421mm x 3172mm (27'7'' x 10'4''))
- Lounge (3502mm x 4984mm (11'5'' x 16'4''))
- Utility (2119mm x 1940mm (6'11'' x 6'4''))
- Wc (1228mm x 1940mm (4'0'' x 6'4''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4430mm x 5108mm (14'6'' x 16'9''))
- Ensuite 1 (1991mm x 1906mm (6'6'' x 6'3''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3207mm x 3918mm (10'6'' x 12'10''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2795mm x 4266mm (9'2'' x 13'11''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (2795mm x 3283mm (9'2'' x 10'9''))
- Bedroom 5 (Single) (2452mm x 2732mm (8'0'' x 8'11''))
- Bathroom (3207mm x 1900mm (10'6'' x 6'2''))
Proud to be the uk's most recommended housebuilder, 12 years in A row!
Welcome to Ness Castle, a new community of 5-star 3,4 and 5 bed homes in Holm, just 3 miles from Inverness city centre. A great choice of starter and family homes are available with all of the benefits of city and country living on your doorstep. In a prime location close to the South Loch Ness trail, you'll be surrounded by stunning woodland walks and nearby handy local amenities, so you'll be able to enjoy the best of both worlds in a modern and energy-efficient home.
Do you work for the Armed Forces? Discover our popular 5% deposit scheme below.
Ness Castle benefits from some great local facilities including household stores such as Tesco and Asda. There are also a number of local retail parks which include; Boots, Next, Topshop, Homebase as well as restaurants and cinemas. With various local primary schools and Inverness Academy a short drive away you won't be short of choice
Ness Castle benefits from some great local facilities including household stores such as Tesco and Asda. There are also a number of local retail parks which include; Boots, Next, Topshop, Homebase as well as restaurants and cinemas. With various local primary schools and Inverness Academy a short drive away you won't be short of choice.
Ness Castle is situated close to various transport routes including the bus and train station in Inverness which is only 3 miles away, Inverness airport is only 11 miles away and has domestic and international flights to various destinations.
Thursday to Monday 10am-5.30pm
Enjoy the best of both worlds at this popular development just 3 miles from Inverness city centre.
Discover a range of 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached and detached homes ideal for family life. Perfectly placed between city and countryside in Holm, Ness Castle will be a great place to call home.
Did you know we also have a range of 3 & 4 bed homes at Culloden West? Visit the websites to find out more.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barratt Homes - Ness Castle. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barratt Homes - Ness Castle for full details and further information.