4 bed detached house for sale "Allendale" at Craneshaugh Close, Hexham NE46
- Hexham Priory School0.3 miles
- Hexham First School0.4 miles
- Hexham0.7 miles
- Corbridge2.4 miles
Features and description
- Was £449,995 | Now £444,995
- Part Exchange available
- Detached with single garage
- South facing garden with decking package included
- Open-plan kitchen with bi-fold doors
- Separate study - ideal for working from home
- Plus, family room and separate playroom
- En suite to main bedroom
- Show Home to view - book appointment
- Family (2682mm x 4720mm (8'9'' x 15'5''))
- Study (2525mm x 2685mm (8'3'' x 8'9''))
- Wc (2144mm x 938mm (7'0'' x 3'0''))
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (8677mm x 3369mm (28'5'' x 11'0''))
- Lounge (4720mm x 3720mm (15'5'' x 12'2''))
- Study (2682mm x 2296mm (8'9'' x 7'6''))
- Utility (1725mm x 1607mm (5'7'' x 5'3''))
- Wc (1725mm x 988mm (5'7'' x 3'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3711mm x 3791mm (12'2'' x 12'5''))
- Ensuite 1 (1799mm x 2162mm (5'10'' x 7'1''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3886mm x 3720mm (12'8'' x 12'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3341mm x 2800mm (10'11'' x 9'2''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3354mm x 3112mm (11'0'' x 10'2''))
- Bathroom (1700mm x 2125mm (5'6'' x 6'11''))
Woodland Rise is located on the outskirts of Hexham, heading towards Corbridge offering a beautiful semi-rural setting. You'll find a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes surrounded by woodland with views across the Tyne Valley countryside.
Our luxury homes have been designed with flexible living
spaces, ideal if you're working from home and need more space.
Plus, in December 2019, Hexham was named the happiest place to live in Britain, making it the perfect place to call home.
Hexham has an array of local shops, bars and restaurants to explore all within minutes of the development.
Amenities include a cinema, race course, various parks, train station and library.
A short drive will find you in the stunning Northumberland countryside which has miles of walks and trails to explore.
There are many schools local to Woodland Rise including Hexham East First School, Hexham Priory School, Queen Elizabeth High School and Beaufront First School.
At Woodland Rise you have a plethora of shops including Aldi, Waitrose, Sainsbury's local, Tesco Extra and Beales food court all under 2 miles.
The A69 is just 1.5 miles from Woodland Rise. There is a bus stop close by with a regular service into Hexham. Hexham railway station is only 1 mile.
There is a range of facilities in Hexham including Hexham General Hospital and Burn Brae Medical Group.
Monday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
Heading from Newcastle or Carlisle exit off the A69 on to the A695, Woodland Rise is situated on Corbridge Road.
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Woodland Rise. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Woodland Rise for full details and further information.