1 bed flat for sale Bluebell Mews, Chingford E4
Points of interest
- Ainslie Wood Primary School0.2 miles
- Chase Lane Primary School0.3 miles
- Highams Park0.8 miles
- Angel Road1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- One Bedroom Mews Development
- New Build
- Private Gated Entrance
- Double Height Ceilings
- Bike Storage
- 125 Year Lease
- Smeg Appliances Thorughout
- Private Decked Garden/Terrace
- Under Floor Heating
- Available on htb
You have an immaculate private patio garden, filling your bedroom with light and the perfect secluded spot for morning coffee or an evening glass of wine.
If you lived here…
You'll be enjoying contemporary department, living at its most generous and stylish – between the floods of natural light, generous square footage and double height ceilings this is an unexpectedly expansive property, with a wealth of sociable space. Your immaculate lounge/kitchen comes in at over 250 square feet, with underfloor heating and Smeg appliances artfully integrated into the sleek bespoke cabinetry, with Artemistone Quartz worktops.
Engineered oak hardwood runs underfoot, pale grey to accentuate the natural light, while elsewhere you have an indispensable utility room perfect for laundry or simply storage. Elsewhere your bedroom's a substantial double of 150 square feet, elegantly appointed in soft bright tones with a view of your courtyard. Finally your bathroom is as exquisite as you'd expect, finished in large format tiling from floor to ceiling.
Outside and the open green spaces of Memorial Park are all less than five minutes from your front door, perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls. A short hop past the park is Chingford Mount, your local crossroads and social hub packed with all the amenities, supermarkets cafes and restaurants you could want. In the mood to strike out further? Riverside strolls along the River Lea are just twenty minutes away on foot.
- Two wheel enthusiasts will be pleased to discover the development's secure bike storage facilities
- Highams Park station is around a fifteen minute walk (or five minute cycle) and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in twenty three minutes. Alternatively, Walthamstow Central is five minutes and one stop down, for a quick switch onto the speedy Victoria tube line.
- Communal areas are well maintained and the development features a gated entrance, CCTV and a secure video entryphone system.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - The Stow Brothers - New Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact The Stow Brothers - New Homes for full details and further information.