4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wendover Park, Rackheath, Norwich NR13
Points of interest
- Rackheath Primary School0.3 miles
- Salhouse0.7 miles
- Salhouse Voluntary Controlled Primary School1.5 miles
- Brundall Gardens3.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Help to Buy
- Reserve From Plan
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- High Specification Semi-Detached House
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Four Bedrooms
- Dressing Room
- Zanussi Fitted Appliances & Roca Sanitary Wear
- Help to Buy Available
Available to reserve now! Four bedroom semi-detached house with garage to side being built by Elemento Group with generous sized bedrooms, in a village location overlooking a green.
Reserve from plan. This four bedroom three storey semi-detached family house being built by Elemento Group comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/dining room, first floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, second floor bedroom with dressing room and en-suite. To the outside of the property there is an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway parking. The property is being offered with Help to Buy and able to be reserved with only a 5% deposit! Arrange to view our show home, which has been built to a similar high standard.
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 4" x 11' 8" ( 5.59m x 3.56m )
Living Room 18' 8" x 11' 3" ( 5.69m x 3.43m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.45m )
Rackheath is a sought-after village within easy reach to the Northern Distributor Road with amenities to include a village pub, Rackheath primary school, village hall and local shops.
All measurements are approximate and photos are examples of a similar plot on the development. There is an annual service charge for the management of the communal land areas.
Leave Norwich heading East on Salhouse Road, continuing straight across the Woodside Road traffic lights. Continue straight across the ndr roundabout and straight over the next roundabout into the village of Rackheath on Salhouse Road. Then towards the end of the village turn left on to Sam Smith Way, where the development can be found at the end.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sprowston. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sprowston for full details and further information.