4 bed detached house for sale Meadows Way, Freshwater PO40
- All Saints Church of England Primary School, Freshwater0.7 miles
- St Saviour's Catholic Primary School0.9 miles
- Yarmouth IOW Ferry Terminal1.8 miles
- Lymington Pier Ferry Terminal4.7 miles
Features and description
- Ready for occupation
- Double garage
- Sea and coastal views
- Balcony terrace
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Large gardens
The property has a detached double garage and off-road parking, together with large gardens to the front side and rear. Modern external touches like the use of anthracite-coloured window frames, soffits, facias and rainwater goods combined with the mixture of brickwork and areas of cladding further add to the stylish design and feel.
Being new homes, they will benefit from high levels of insulation with double glazing throughout and an efficient gas central heating system, with underfloor heating to the ground floor rooms. The internal finish will have a stylish and modern feel and is at a stage where the property is ready for occupation.
living room 17' 1" x 14' 2" (5.21m x 4.32m)
kitchen/dining/family room 37' 9" x 13' 4" max (11.51m x 4.06m)
utility room 10' 7" x 9' 1" (3.23m x 2.77m)
first floor landing
bedroom 1 15' 8" x 13' 0" (4.78m x 3.96m)
en suite shower room
bedroom 2 15' 3" x 9' 1" (4.65m x 2.77m)
bedroom 3 13' 1" x 8' 10" (3.99m x 2.69m)
bedroom 4 11' 0" x 8' 10" (3.35m x 2.69m)
bedroom 5 11' 0" x 8' 11" (3.35m x 2.72m)
double garage 19' 11" x 19' 7" (6.07m x 5.97m)
viewing Strictly by appointment with the selling agent Spence Willard.
Important notice 1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Spence Willard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spence Willard for full details and further information.