4 bed detached house for sale "Holden" at Colney Lane, Cringleford, Norwich NR4
Points of interest
- Cringleford CE VA Primary School0.6 miles
- Bluebell Primary School1.1 miles
- Norwich3.4 miles
- Wymondham5.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Reserve in September & we will give you £5,000 when you complete (T&c's apply)
- Ideal home for 2nd steppers or growing families
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Open-plan kitchen with dining/family area and utility room
- French doors leading to the fully turfed garden
- Home office
- En suite and fitted wardrobes to principal bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Single garage + 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen / Family / Dining (6147mm x 4685mm (20'2'' x 15'4''))
- Lounge (5802mm x 3728mm (19'0'' x 12'2''))
- Study (2886mm x 2361mm (9'5'' x 7'8''))
- Utility (2545mm x 1593mm (8'4'' x 5'2''))
- Wc (1506mm x 1593mm (4'11'' x 5'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4543mm x 3728mm (14'10'' x 12'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (2190mm x 1390mm (7'2'' x 4'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4384mm x 3728mm (14'4'' x 12'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (4073mm x 2886mm (13'4'' x 9'5''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3120mm x 3043mm (10'2'' x 9'11''))
- Bathroom (2689mm x 2266mm (8'9'' x 7'5''))
Cringleford Heights, is a brand new development comprising a mix of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Norfolk. Settling down at Cringleford Heights means you can enjoy a traditional village location with a welcoming atmosphere. Six-time winner of the Norfolk Village of the Year competition, Cringleford is home to a wide range of amenities to keep you well connected whilst in a semi-rural setting. Here, you will benefit from fantastic facilities and amenities on your doorstep: A doctor's surgery, a veterinary clinic, two pubs, a community centre - The Willow Centre; schools, local shops, open-spaces and play areas. Also great for commuters, with fantastic transport links for commuting to towns and cities further afield - Cringleford sits just 3 miles of the thriving city of Norwich and the A11, A47 and A140 are in close proximity.
Monday 12.30pm - 17:30pm, Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 17:30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
3 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Cringleford Heights. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Cringleford Heights for full details and further information.