5 bed detached house for sale Weston Road, Upton Grey, Basingstoke RG25
- Cliddesden Primary School1.1 miles
- Manor Field Infant School2 miles
- Basingstoke3.7 miles
- Alton7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Part exchange available
- Odiham 3.9 miles
- 10 year warranty
- 3452 sq ft
- Lord wandsworth college 4.3 miles
- Exclusive development
- Large garden
- Open plan living
- Idyllic semi-rural location
- Brand new
- Top floor accommodation to make an excellent au pair/teenage retreat
- Spacious and versatile accommodation, high ceilings, light airy
- State of the Art bespoke Kitchen and open plan living area
- Luxurious master bedroom suite with impressive balcony terrace
- Elegant wood flooring, natural stone tiles and upgrade packages available including home cinema and Sonos
- Large and welcoming entrance hall with four elegant reception rooms including home office
- Extremely high specification throughout property
- Blocked paved driveway with double garage and landscaped gardens
- Work from hom effectively with super-fast broadband
- Transform your daily commute with excellent transport links
- Abundance of space, peace and solitude living in a quintessential village with a local store, post office and country pub.
- Excellent schools nearby
Holme Hill is an exclusive development of just ten luxury new build homes in Upton Grey, Hampshire.
An exceptionally spacious and beautifully appointed house standing in a sought after and tranquil location with a landscaped garden and beautiful rural views. The property has a traditional yet contemporary feel and has been designed to take full advantage of it rural setting. The generous living accommodation is set off a spacious entrance hall and includes a large sitting room with access out to the garden, a formal dining room, study, cloakroom and large kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is set around an island and is fitted with a range of cabinets and integrated appliances. The utility room adjoins the kitchen with access to the garden.
The five bedrooms are arranged over a further two floors. The principal bedroom is well placed with an en-suite, dressing room and private balcony. Bedroom two also provides an en-suite and fitted units. A bathroom can be found on the first floor and a shower room can be found on the second floor.
The property occupies an exceptional elevated located with stunning rural views over the village and beyond. The we landscaped grounds and gardens are private and well landscaped. To the front is a large driveway with parking for multiple cars and a large detached double garage.
Upton Grey, one of the most sought after villages in Hampshire, within which is a shop/post office, church and public house. The surrounding countryside is beautiful which you can enjoy through footpaths and bridleways accessible by foot from the property. The nearby Georgian village of Odiham and major commercial centre of Basingstoke provide more extensive facilities. Educational needs are well served, with a state sector primary school in Long Sutton, Robert May's secondary school in Odiham and the highly sought after local nursery school, Little Crickets. Independent schools include Daneshill, St Neots, Alton Convent and Lord Wandsworth College. Great location for commuters with excellent rail and road links.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - ME Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ME Estate Agents for full details and further information.