4 bed terraced house for sale "Formby" at Stanneylands Road, Wilmslow SK9
Points of interest
- Lacey Green Primary Academy0.4 miles
- Wilmslow Grange Community Primary and Nursery School0.7 miles
- Handforth0.7 miles
- Styal0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 12 Months Mortgage Paid*
- *Offer ends 30th September
- Move in for 2021
- Mid-terrace with integral garage
- Private study
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- French doors open onto garden
- Comfortable lounge with balcony
- Main bedroom with balcony
- Plenty of storage throughout
On the first floor, you'll discover the spacious lounge, full of natural light thanks to the Juliet balcony. You can comfortably work from home in your own private study. A double bedroom & storage cupboard complete this floor.
Up another flight of stairs are two further double bedrooms, one with en suite, a single and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining (3076mm x 4748mm (10'1'' x 15'6''))
- Wc (2050mm x 1545mm (6'8'' x 5'0''))
- Lounge (5214mm x 5102mm (17'1'' x 16'8''))
- Study (2148mm x 2690mm (7'0'' x 8'9''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4325mm x 2978mm (14'2'' x 9'9''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (2978mm x 4139mm (9'9'' x 13'6''))
- Ensuite 1 (2978mm x 1448mm (9'9'' x 4'9''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (2978mm x 3340mm (9'9'' x 10'11''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2147mm x 2689mm (7'0'' x 8'9''))
- Bathroom (2574mm x 2147mm (8'5'' x 7'0''))
Over 60% of homes already reserved!You'll be charmed by the new community we're building at Stanneylands, in the picturesque area of Wilmslow. You'll have a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes to choose from, ideal for families and couples at all life stages. With the convenience of the nearby town and the peacefulness of the surrounding countryside, this is a lovely place for you to call home.
Wilmslow is the location that everyone talks about. On one hand, you have the River Bollin and scenic countryside, on the other you have designer boutiques and restaurants. There aren't many locations that can rival Wilmslow. What's more, Manchester is just 15 minutes away, putting you in the ideal location for commuting, shopping or day trips with the family.
Despite the fact that Stanneylands is set in beautiful countryside, you won't ever feel remote because Wilmslow town centre is just minutes away. Putting you within easy reach of a long list of conveniences including boutique shops, bars, restaurants and cafes.
Bollin Park has excellent commuter links to the surrounding area via the M56 and A34 bypass. Wilmslow train station which is on the West Coast Main Line commuter route, allows travellers to be in the heart of London in just under 2 hours.
Thursday to Monday 10am - 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Stanneylands. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Stanneylands for full details and further information.