2 bed property for sale Llanfair Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff CF11
- Radnor Primary School0.3 miles
- St Mary's R.C. Primary School0.3 miles
- Ninian Park0.7 miles
- Cardiff Castle Waterbus Stop0.9 miles
Features and description
- Spacious sitting room
- Kitchen/dining area
- Integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- En suite shower room
- Ample and secure parking
stunning two double bedroom property, originally built as offices but now having been converted to an extremely high spec family home tucked away on the ever popular Llanfair Road and being within a short walk of Llandaff fields and all the bars, restaurants amenities Pontcanna has to offer
Delighted to bring to the market this quite stunning two double bedroom property, originally built as offices but now having been converted to an extremely high spec family home tucked away on the ever popular Llanfair Road and being within a short walk of Llandaff fields and all the bars, restaurants, coffee shops and other amenities Pontcanna has to offer, the property is also within easy reach of the city centre with great road and transport links into the city centre and surrounding areas.
The property has been completely renovated to now offer a lovely family home with accommodation comprising large sitting room, cloakroom and fully equipped kitchen and dining area, to the first floor are two good sized bedrooms together with a family bathroom and en suite shower room, off the master bedroom is a large walk in wardrobe. The external space to the front of the property offers lovely outside living space as well as ample and secure off road parking for several cars. Early viewing recommended on this unique property.
Sitting Room Area 15' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.83m x 4.19m )
As you walk into the property via the Upvc double glazed door you are met with the centre staircase, off to the right is the sitting room area with lovely, oversized high gloss finished floor tiles, wall mounted heater, recess ceiling mounted spot lighting and patio doors opening onto the front aspect of the property
Tiled flooring matching the sitting room with contrasting wall tiles finished in white, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan
Kitchen/dining Area 15' 10" x 8' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.46m )
High gloss tiled flooring matching that in the sitting room area, good sized dining area to the front, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property, quality kitchen suite comprising a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, recess non scratch sink unit finished in grey with mixer taps over, flush fitting ceramic hob with oven and grill under and glass finished extractor hood over, integrated appliances to include washing machine and 50/50 split fridge freezer, recess ceiling fitted spotlighting.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom, large over the stairs storage cupboard
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.25m )
Wall mounted wall heater, French doors opening onto the Juliet balcony as well as a double glazed skylight, large walk in wardrobe area with sliding doors
En Suite Shower Room
Quality laminate type flooring finished in grey with large contrasting wall tiles, large glass fronted shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and wc, extractor fan, mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the vanity sink
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
Wall mounted heater, double glazed skylight and attractive corner mounted Upvc double glazed window
Quality laminate flooring, finished in grey again with contrasting oversized wall tiles, paneled bath with electric shower over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and mirror fronted medicine cabinet over, low level wc, extractor fan
The property is entered off Llanfair Road via its own private and gated entry point onto the large area offering space for outside living space and secure parking for several cars
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Pontcanna. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Pontcanna for full details and further information.