3 bed semi-detached house for sale "Greenwood" at West Road, Sawbridgeworth CM21
- Mandeville Primary School0.5 miles
- Leventhorpe0.6 miles
- Sawbridgeworth1.1 miles
- Harlow Mill1.9 miles
Features and description
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances & flooring throughout included!
- Semi-detached home designed over three floors
- Overlooking green open space and the development's central park
- Open-plan family and dining room with glazed bay leading to your garden
- Separate modern kitchen to the front of your home!
- The additional lounge on the first floor is the perfect place to relax and unwind
- Three large bedrooms
- Downstairs WC, shower room and family bathroom!
- Garage and driveway with space for two cars to the side of your home
- Electric vehicle charging point already installed!
The Greenwood is a bright family home designed around busy modern living. The separate kitchen is at the front of your home whilst your open-plan family and dining room has a large glazed bay which opens onto your rear garden, it's the ideal space for entertaining, especially during those summer months. On the first floor you'll find an additional lounge area, one of the large bedrooms and a shower room. The second floor has a further two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Kitchen (3070mm x 3070mm (10'0'' x 10'0''))
- Family / Dining (4160mm x 4569mm (13'7'' x 14'11''))
- Wc (1500mm x 968mm (4'11'' x 3'2''))
- Lounge (4160mm x 3344mm (13'7'' x 10'11''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (4160mm x 3356mm (13'7'' x 11'0''))
- Shower Room (1848mm x 1939mm (6'0'' x 6'4''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (4160mm x 3217mm (13'7'' x 10'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4160mm x 4062mm (13'7'' x 13'3''))
- Bathroom (2000mm x 1826mm (6'6'' x 5'11''))
Take a tour of Sawbridge Park from the comfort of your sofa, here.
Sawbridge Park has a current release of 3 bedroom homes. Situated in the sought after historic town of Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire. Living here you will be within walking distance of everyday amenities in the town centre yet surrounded by idyllic countryside. You'll be close to outstanding schools and excellent transport links by road and rail.
Recognised as A 'built for life' development means that important design elements such as adequate car parking and safe street design have been included and checked through planning.
Many of our homes benefit from plenty of flexible space and home offices to ensure that you can adapt the space to suit your needs. We're confident you'll find your perfect home at Sawbridge Park.
Monday 12:30pm to 5:30pm Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5:30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Sawbridge Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Sawbridge Park for full details and further information.