2 bed flat for sale"West Village" at Chieftain Road, Longcross, Chertsey KT16
Points of interest
- Meath School (SEN)0.8 miles
- Lyne and Longcross CofE Aided Primary School0.9 miles
- Chertsey1.8 miles
- Addlestone2.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Crest Nicholson Warranty
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- Lift available for residents
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Two secure underground parking spaces available
- Two double bedrooms
- Walking distance from the train station
allocated parking spaces available just A 8 min walk to longcross train station available with deposit unlock and help to buy balcony or terrace available A luxurious 2 bedroom apartment designed and built to be low maintenance, yet furnished to a high specification throughout. The open plan living dining area is further enhanced and enlarged by the private balcony. Flooding the living space with plenty of natural light making the apartment warm and welcoming, this generous sized balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy the long summer evenings. Designed for modern living this apartment has a spacious fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances. This home is leasehold tenure It has a 999 year lease Peppercorn ground rent under this lease Contact one of our sales executives to find out more!
- Living/Dining Area (3.78m x 3.71m (12' 05" x 12' 02"))
- Kitchen (3.78m x 2.13m (12' 05" x 7' 00"))
- Bedroom 1 (4.11m x 3.68m (13' 06" x 12' 01"))
- Bedroom 2 (4.11m x 3.81m (13' 06" x 12' 06"))
Last chance to buy using the Government backedHelp to Buy: Equity Loan scheme! Book an appointment with us now to secure your dream home with just a 5% deposit before it's too late!
West Village is the newest phase in the hugely successful Upper Longcross story. Bringing contemporary 2 bedroom apartments to this thriving neighbourhood, West Village promises to be an exciting new chapter for Upper Longcross living.
Deposit Unlock enables you to buy a new Crest Nicholson home with just 5% deposit, by offering access to competitively priced mortgage products.
- Ready to move into!
- Longcross Station is within an easy 8 minute walk, and provides direct links into London Waterloo in under an hour
- Easy access to the M3, M25 and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Energy efficient and contemporary design
- Allocated parking available for all apartments
- In the heart of Surrey
- Incredible spacious outdoor terraces or balcony for all plots, with plenty of space to relax on Summer evenings.
- Many of the homes at Upper Longcross are available with the Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme for first-time buyers meaning you only need a 5% deposit.
- Our apartments are available with Deposit Unlock which means, you only need a 5% deposit to buy! This scheme is available to all and not only applicable to first time buyers.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Crest Nicholson - Upper Longcross. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Crest Nicholson - Upper Longcross for full details and further information.