4 bed property for sale "The Hexham" at Welton Lane, Daventry NN11
- Monksmoor Park Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Ashby Fields Primary School0.4 miles
- Long Buckby3 miles
- Rugby8.1 miles
Features and description
- Kitchen/Dining (4.80m x 2.74m (15' 09" x 9' 02"))
- Living Room (4.95m x 3.15m (16' 03" x 10' 04"))
- Bedroom 2 (4.95m x 3.15m (16' 03" x 10' 04"))
- Bedroom 3 (4.95m x 3.15m (16' 03" x 10' 04"))
- Bedroom 1 (4.95m x 3.15m (16' 03" x 10' 04"))
- Bedroom 4 (3.30m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 03"))
The Rowans is an exciting phase of the ever popular Monksmoor Park. Visit us today to find out why so many people have recommended their friends and family to live here too!
- Following on from award-winning Waterside, this carefully designed development of contemporary houses and apartments is nestled in an abundance of open space, situated next to the Grand Union Canal with the Country Park close by giving you a wonderful quality of life.
- Designed with Garden City principles at its heart, you will become part of a flourishing new community with a wealth of amenities nearby, easy access to the town centre plus great links to the M1 and trains into London via Long Buckby.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Images shown are indicative of a typical Crest Nicholson home and may not truly reflect the actual home.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Crest Nicholson - The Rowans at Monksmoor Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Crest Nicholson - The Rowans at Monksmoor Park for full details and further information.