3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oswin Avenue, Balby, Doncaster DN4
- Sycamore Hall Preparatory School0.2 miles
- Waverley Academy0.5 miles
- Doncaster1.3 miles
- Bentley (South Yorkshire)2.6 miles
Features and description
Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Bespoke new build
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bay fronted lounge
- Superb open plan kitchen diner with french doors to A generous rear garden
- Allocated parking for two vehicles
- Close to A range of local amenities and transport links
- This sight is now eligible for ultrafast fibre broadband (speeds of up to 1GBPS versus 67MBPS
One of only five available plots. Looking for an open plan family home benefiting from a kitchen diner with French doors and two allocated car parking spaces. This niche development has a range of high specification features and a range of family living.
With a front facing composite style door, laminate flooring and an understairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a WC and a wash hand basin with mixer tap. There is a front facing frosted double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" into bay x 8' plus recess ( 4.78m into bay x 2.44m plus recess )
This room is the hub of the home and is perfect for unwinding and relaxing with a front facing double glazed bay window, an open plan staircase which rises to the first floor, a TV point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner 13' 3" x 15' 5" ( 4.04m x 4.70m )
This superb family room is fitted with a range of grey high gloss wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has an electric hob with splash back tiling and cooker hood above, an electric oven, space for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, a breakfast bar incorporated into the work surfaces, wall mounted boiler, partial tiling to the floor and a central heating radiator. There is a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, rear facing double glazed French doors which give access to the garden and space for a dining table and chairs or space for an additional family/sitting room.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.66m max x 3.56m into recess )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a TV point. A door gives access to the ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a WC. A wash hand basin with mixer tap fitted into a vanity unit and a shower cubicle with mains fed shower over and tiled surround. There is a front facing frosted double glazed window, an extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.01m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a TV point.
Family Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 2" max ( 1.70m x 1.88m max )
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin with mixer tap fitted into a vanity unit and a bath with mixer tap. There is a tiled floor, partial tiling to the walls, an extractor fan and a rear facing frosted double glazed window.
To the front of the property is allocated parking for two vehicles, a pathway which leads to the front door and a side gate which gives access to the rear garden. To the rear of the property is an enclosed generous garden with patio area.
Measurements are approximate and are subject to change.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Doncaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.