See similar properties
New home
£480,000

2 bed flat for sale Lambourne Road, Chigwell IG7

2 beds
2 baths
  1. Property photo 1 of 14. Picture No. 14

Property location

Nearby amenities

  • Trinity Catholic High School0.3 miles
  • St Antony's Catholic Primary School0.4 miles
  • Highams Park0.8 miles
  • Woodford1.1 miles

Features and description

  • Shared Ownership

  • Leasehold
Luxury living for over 55’s.

Available on a shared ownership basis, this stunning first floor two double bedroom apartment has a master bedroom benefitting from a contemporary fully tiled en suite. The apartment features high ceilings throughout and a spacious open plan living room/dining/kitchen area. The kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances. There is also a fully tiled guest bathroom and underfloor heating.

Aspen Mews is an exclusive development of just 25 apartments. These beautifully styled apartments have captured the essence of modern living with the benefits of a secure place to live, a lifestyle concierge will be on hand 7 days a week. When designing and developing Aspen Mews every aspect was created from the residents point of view with a stunning roof terrace, private woodland with meandering paths running through, dedicated parking spaces, parcel store and storage lockers.

These well-appointed apartments are within the M25 and Grange Hill Station (Central Line) is 0.6 miles away. Hainault Country Park and Roding Valley Meadows Nature Reserve are also close by. As is the dedicated helicopter landing pad, an exclusive benefit to the apartment owners at Aspen Mews.

**The price shown is based on purchasing a 75% share of Plot 10 at £480,000 with rent payable on the other 25% at 4% per annum. The full price of this home is £640,000**

The show suite is now open with covid secure viewings by appointment only, please call now to book your appointment on .

Agents note the images used in this listing are of the dressed show apartment and contain items that may not be available as standard

1 floor plan available

View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.

More information

Report this listing

Listed by

John D Wood & Co. - Loughton SalesView agent properties

Logo of John D Wood & Co. - Loughton Sales

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - John D Wood & Co. - Loughton Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact John D Wood & Co. - Loughton Sales for full details and further information.