2 bed terraced bungalow for sale Chestnut Grove, Coleshill, Birmingham B46
- High Meadow Infant School0.4 miles
- Coleshill Church of England Primary School0.6 miles
- Coleshill Parkway1 miles
- Water Orton2 miles
Features and description
- A two bedroom dromer style home
- Two parking spaces & secure gated community
- High specification throughout
- Bespoke upgrades available
- Fully integrated bosch appliances
- Call now for details
plot 2* our star buy- This is a Superb Two Bedroom Dormer Bungalow Style Home* Exclusive Car Parking Spaces* Secure Gated Community* show home ready to view* Call Now to Book. By Appointment Only* Thinking of Downsizing?.... This could be The New Home for You!
About the Development:
Introducing St Andrews of Coleshill. The main St Andrews House has wonderful local prominence and is a listed building in the same grounds as this spectacular development and has been here since 1842. The charming High Street of Coleshill is just a few minutes' walk form this luxury development of just 10 Brand New Homes
There are eight dormer style, two bedroom homes and two semi detached, three bedroom homes in a Coach House style.
Each home comes with two exclusive parking spaces. All new homes come with a comprehensive 10 year, 5 star rated labc warranty, and have been constructed by a trusted and reputable local developer.
English Larch Cladding to the Dormer Roof Window
Premium 'Irish Oak' Styled Windows with Georgian Decorative Bars
'Nest' Interactive Doorbell
Decorative Slabbed Patio Area to French Doors
Two Dedicated *& Exclusive Car Parking Spaces
Bespoke Kitchen form Hampton Homes
Fully Integrated Bosch Appliances
Optional Flooring Pack to Fit the Customers Own Specification of Carpets, Hard Floor and Vinyl Available
Low Voltage LED Spot lights Throughout
Ideal combi boiler with 10 year warranty, digital 'weather compensated' digital control Energy A rated
Hans Grohe Sanitary wear & taps/ power shower
Optional Joinery pack consisting of fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, dressing tables and bathroom vanity units
Development & Location
Ideally located in this beautiful village, steeped in history you will be able to take a relaxing waterside stroll. Take advantage of the amenities including Costa coffee, banks on the high street, award winning restaurants, local pubs, a local butchers and Morrison's supermarket.
The Parish Church with is 12th century font has one of the tallest spires in Warwickshire.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Internals are of the development show home and are not house type or plot specific.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Castle Bromwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Castle Bromwich for full details and further information.