1 bed flat for sale Coventry Apartments, Foleshill Rd, Coventry CV6
- Broad Heath Community Primary School0.3 miles
- John Gulson Primary School0.3 miles
- Coventry1.6 miles
- Coventry Arena1.8 miles
Features and description
- On street/residents parking
- Highly Refined & Luxurious Specifications
- Historic Factory Conversion
- High Rental Returns
- Prime City Centre Location
- High Demand
- Excellent Transport Connections
For Investment Purposes Only – No Help to Buy
A selection of highly designed, stylish one- & two-bedroom apartments with modern & luxurious finishes.
Located in the north of Coventry this area is long celebrated for its revolutionary textiles and silk ribbon industry. The local area is a haven of multiculturalism, and cultural attractions.
Amidst by a variety of transport links, each apartment features spacious living quarters, first-class amenities and is a short distance away from Coventry City Centre.
The building has kept its original fabric, but the new modern interior now tells a different story.
• Prime City Centre Location
• Highly Refined & Luxurious Specifications
• Historic Factory Conversion
• High Rental Returns
• Excellent Transport Connections
Reasons to Invest in Coventry
• Coventry is the second-largest city in the West Midlands (after Birmingham). It’s also the twelfth largest city in England with a current population of around 345,000.
• Coventry is one of the best-connected places in the UK, being on or near the UK motorway network and well served by rail and air services. As a result, it is particularly attractive for businesses who are looking to relocate.
• Coventry is growing fast. Ons projections suggest Coventry’s population could grow by around a fifth to reach 417,000 by 2037, leading to a buoyant demand for accommodation.
• Coventry is an integral part of the Midlands Engine programme, which aims to strengthen the economy of the Midlands over the next decade.
• Coventry will be a part of West Midlands city devolution, coming into effect this spring. The leader of the local council has said this could unlock £568m of investment for Coventry itself.
• The area also has a fledgling digital economy – well known as an industry that supports well paid jobs. Nearby Leamington Spa has been dubbed ‘Silicon Spa’, being home to over 30 innovative digital and gaming companies.
• The HS2 high speed railway line will pass through the fringe of the area. Although there won’t be a HS2 station here construction activity is likely to bring more investment into the area, and a high demand for accommodation as a result.
• Coventry’s city centre is undergoing regeneration, and more is planned. Friargate is a £100m 37-acre regeneration scheme to create a new business district for the city. The developers claim 15,000 new jobs will be created. Lambert Smith Hampton say the scheme has the potential to relaunch Coventry as a desirable office location.
• There’s a housing shortage, which will help to support price appreciation in future. Press reports say that while the population of Coventry rose by 39,000 in the decade up until 2014 only 9,340 new homes were built.
All Images are Computer Generated – Please Call Us Today for More Information & a Free Information Pack
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Opulence Invest. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Opulence Invest for full details and further information.