4 bed detached house for sale Tomline View, Balfour Place, Ferry Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11
- Kingsfleet Primary School0.6 miles
- Felixstowe for Bawdsey Ferry Landing0.9 miles
- Colneis Junior School1 miles
- Bawdsey Ferry Landing1.1 miles
Features and description
- Architect designed three storey house extending to 3,681 square feet.
- Enviable coastal views across the Ferry Golf Course to Bawdsey Manor on two elevations.
- 4 double bedrooms all with en-suites.
- Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Coastal lifestyle combined with excellent road and rail connections to all major regions.
- 2 Full memberships of the Club for 2 years included.
open day Saturday 24th July 2021
Please contact Savills for more information
Tomline View is an individual Architect designed three storey house extending to 3,681 square feet with enviable coastal
views across the Ferry Golf Course to Bawdsey Manor on
two elevations and unrivalled views across the Kingsfleet
course and the Deben Estuary from the front elevation.
The imaginative accommodation comprises 4 double bedrooms all with en-suite, an open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen with pantry and utility room, boot room, snug and double garage.
A further feature of Tomline House is the first floor terrace which has lovely views across the Deben Estuary. The top floor 'crow's nest' features a double bedroom, en-suite, dressing room, study and unbelievable roof top terrace to two elevations. The exterior finished with low maintenance materials and Aluminium framed powder coated, double glazing..
Ground floor features
Double height entrance hall / Double integral garage with electric roller shutter door. Utility room / Boot room / Snug / Two double bedrooms both with en-suite facilities. Infrastructure included for future platform lift / Access to rear patio and garden.
First floor features
Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with access to terrace and magnificent views. Fully fitted modern kitchen with large island unit / Separate pantry. Separate WC / Double bedroom with en-suite facilities / Under floor heating throughout.
Second floor features
Study / Double bedroom with en-suite facilities and separate dressing room. Access to terrace with spectacular views.
Buyers of these prestgious homes will have 2 Full memberships of the Club for 2 years. Plus 2 years complimentary Membership for 2 Juniors (under 14) of the 9-hole Kingsfleet course.
- Stylish professionally designed fitted kitchen with stone worktops and matching upstands, selected from an extensive range of finishes and styles*
- Induction hob
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated double oven
- Extractor hood with light
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap
- LED downlights to ceiling
- Tiled floors from an extensive range*
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Soft-close drawers and doors, cutlery try and recycling bins
bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom
- Stylish sanitary ware with complementary fittings
- Vanity units in choice of colours*
- Stone resin low profile shower trays with clear glass enclosures and contemporary fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites -individually controlled
- LED downlights to ceilings
- Shaver points in all bathrooms and en-suites
- Floor and wall tiling from an extensive range*
- Plastered walls and ceilings with matt emulsion finish
- Satinwood painted woodwork
- Brushed throughout ground floor, landing and bathroom.
- White switches and sockets throughout the remainder of house and on all media panels
- Powder coated aluminium windows and doors
Space & water heating
- High efficiency Worcester Bosch gas boilers
- Underfloor heating to all floors with zonal thermostatic control
- Composite front door with door furniture
- Powder coated double glazed windows and rear/side external doors
- Attractive external lights to all external door locations
- Doorbell to front door
- Natural stone paved entrance paths and patios to rear
- Block paved driveway and parking areas
- External power socket
- Wiring provision for future electric car charging point
- Power and lighting to garage
- Cultivated turf and planting to front gardens in accordance with the approved planting design
- Turf to rear gardens.
Connectivity / broadband
• High speed fibre optic connected
*Subject to reservation timing / build programme*
Floor plans and computer generated images are indicative only and external finishes may vary. Floor plans are not shown to scale.
Square Footage: 3681 sq ft
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Savills - Ipswich RDS. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Ipswich RDS for full details and further information.