2 bed semi-detached house for sale Pinfold Lane, Bridlington YO16
- Burlington Junior School0.5 miles
- Burlington Infant School0.5 miles
- Bridlington1.4 miles
- Bempton2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 2,3 & 4 Bedroom Homes plus 2 Bedroom Bungalows
- Carpets & Floor Coverings Included
- Help To Buy Available
- Part Exchange Considered
- Legal Fees paid (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Specification Throughout
- Outside Tap & Power To Garage
- Car Charging Point On All Plots
Welcome to Cherry Blossom Hill, Bridlington the latest residential development from renowned local property developer North Bar Homes. From first time buyers to young families and those looking to retire to the coast, Cherry Blossom Hill really does have something for everybody.
Welcome to Cherry Blossom Hill, Bridlington the latest development from renowned local property developer, North Bar Homes.
Cherry Blossom Hill offers a fantastic choice of two and three bed semi-detached, three and four bedroom detached and two bedroom bungalows which will appeal to a wide range of buyers at different stages of their home ownership journey. From first time buyers to young families and those looking to retire to the coast, Cherry Blossom Hill really does have something for everybody.
Each property has been architecturally designed to create free flowing and versatile accommodation, with an attention to detail and superb specification that has become synonymous with North Bar Homes.
Cherry Blossom Hill is located on Pinfold Lane, less than two miles from the sea front and just minutes from the Old Town with its unique mix of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
The local area contains a range of every day amenities, including a choice of schools and benefits from an excellent road infrastructure.
The Apple Blossom
This cleverly designed two bedroom home is ideal for first time buyers, young families or those looking to invest in a beautiful holiday home. With spacious living room, modern and stylish dining kitchen with french style doors to the rear, cloakroom/wc, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom with plumbed shower over the bath with shower screen included. 2 parking spaces to the front and turfed garden to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Willerby Hull. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Willerby Hull for full details and further information.