3 bed bungalow for sale "The Pippin" at Aller Mead Way, Williton, Taunton TA4
Points of interest
- St Peter's Church of England First School0.1 miles
- Danesfield Church of England Voluntary Controlled Community Middle School0.3 miles
- Minehead Harbour7.4 miles
- Bridgwater Ferry Terminal14.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Lots of storage
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
You’ll find three well-proportioned bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and a new, sparkling family bathroom with a bath to relax and unwind after a long day. The Pippin compliments every kind of lifestyle.
- Living / Kitchen / Dining Area (8.11m x 5.56m 26'7" x 18'3")
- Bedroom 1 (3.64m x 3.51m 11'11" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 2 (4.04m x 3.12m 13'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 (4.04m x 2.78m 13'3" x 9'1")
Orchard Brooks offers a stylish collection of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Williton, in a beautiful rural location, with spectacular beaches and wildlife on its doorstep; from Exmoor National Park and National Trust - Dunster Castle, Williton really is the perfect place to call home.
- Excellent road links to the A39, A358 and B3191 roads, providing easy access to Minehead, Bridgewater and the Taunton district.
- Great access to the local supermarket, convenience store, pharmacy, post office, bakeries, pubs and takeaways.
- The spectacular wildlife of Exmoor is on your doorstep, as well as the beautiful beaches of Minehead, Watchet and Blue Anchor Bay.
- We can help you sell your home withHome Exchange† and Smooth Move‡
Register your interest today and be among the first to find out about this exciting development of new houses for sale in Williton.
Why make Williton your home?
Williton is a large village and civil parish in Somerset by the coast, with Watchet, Bridegater and Taunton close by. For those of you who love history, much of the centre of Williton dates from the late 19th century, where agriculture has been the prime activity in the parish. You can explore Duster Castle in Minehead or visit museums in Watchet. Williton is the perfect location for the outdoors!
With the spectacular wildlife of Exmoor on your doorstep, as well as easy access to the Quantock Hills and The Brendons, Orchard Brook has something for everyone. The stunning coastline is just a moment away, with the beautiful beaches of Minehead, Watchet and Blue Anchor Bay offering plenty of water sports activities, as well as fishing and boat rides for you to enjoy. Plus, there are zoos and farm parks for the perfect family day out. There is easy access to the West Somerset Railway, which is the longest private railway in the country owned by a trust, where you can witness the stunning Somerset scenery surrounding your new home.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Floor plans (1)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Orchard Brooks. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Orchard Brooks for full details and further information.