4 bed property for sale Mauricewood Road, Penicuik EH26
- Mauricewood Primary School0.2 miles
- Strathesk Primary School0.3 miles
- Curriehill5.7 miles
- Wester Hailes5.7 miles
Features and description
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Multi award winning developer
- Integral garage with drive
- Exclusive Milan inspired kitchen designs with soft-close drawers and LED low energy downlights
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Benefits from separate utility room
- Boutique bathroom with contemporary sanitaryware, full height tiling, double ended bath and chrome heated towel rail. Soak in style
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Spacious smart shower with digital controls and rainfall shower head in the ensuite
The hallway of The Westbury leads to a separate living room - the perfect room for family members to relax. Beyond is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and French doors opening onto the rear garden. The spacious and light open plan dining and living area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, storage cupboard and utility room. The property also boasts a double garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and contemporary sanitaryware, serves a further three double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
About Carnethy Heights
Carnethy Heights is situated in a highly sought-after location in the town of Penicuik in Midlothian, which lies 10 miles to the south of Edinburgh. There are local restaurants, shops and cafés, as well as a supermarket, within a 20-minute walk of the development in Penicuik.
Just 10 miles away lies the city centre of Edinburgh, where you will find the capital's cultural attractions, award-winning restaurants, theatres, tourist attractions and numerous department stores and shops.
Carnethy Heights truly offers the best of both worlds!
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avant Homes - Carnethy Heights. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Carnethy Heights for full details and further information.