5 bed property for sale Mauricewood Road, Penicuik EH26
- Mauricewood Primary School0.2 miles
- Strathesk Primary School0.3 miles
- Curriehill5.7 miles
- Wester Hailes5.7 miles
Features and description
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Shaker’ style sliding wardrobes to master bedroom in choice of colour and glass combinations
- Integrated appliances inc. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel fan oven, induction hob and built-in extractor.
- Benefits from a study room, ideal for home working
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- 2 ensuites
- Exclusive Milan inspired kitchen designs with soft-close drawers and LED low energy downlights
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
The wide hallway of the Durham leads to a separate, dual aspect living room with bay to the front and French windows opening onto the rear garden. To the left, as you enter, is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through expansive bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a dual aspect study to the front, utility room with separate space for a washing machine, leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and contemporary sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and the other with a bay window. There are two generous single bedrooms and on the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
About Carnethy Heights
Carnethy Heights is situated in a highly sought-after location in the town of Penicuik in Midlothian, which lies 10 miles to the south of Edinburgh. There are local restaurants, shops and cafés, as well as a supermarket, within a 20-minute walk of the development in Penicuik.
Just 10 miles away lies the city centre of Edinburgh, where you will find the capital's cultural attractions, award-winning restaurants, theatres, tourist attractions and numerous department stores and shops.
Carnethy Heights truly offers the best of both worlds!
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avant Homes - Carnethy Heights. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Carnethy Heights for full details and further information.