4 bed property for sale Highfield Villas, Doncaster Road, Costhorpe, Worksop S81
- Kingston Park Academy0.5 miles
- Ramsden Primary School0.8 miles
- Shireoaks3.3 miles
- Worksop3.6 miles
Features and description
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Benefits from separate utility room
- Integral garage with drive
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of contrasting colours
- Integrated appliances inc. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel fan oven, induction hob and built-in extractor.
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- Single shower over bath, with glass and chrome bath screen
- Multi award winning developer
- External - Turf to rear garden
The hallway leads to an exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area, extending through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. There's also a separate living room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring full-height tiling, utility room and understairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. A boutique bathroom, with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout.
About Hawfinch Place
The village of Carlton-in-Lindrick has numerous local amenities, such as restaurants, traditional pubs, and a Co-op. Further shopping, eateries and entertainment can be found in nearby Worksop.
A stone's throw away are historical landmarks, Wallingwells Priory and Hall and Firbeck Colliery. You can enjoy outdoor pursuits and an abundance of wildlife at Langold Lake and Country Park.
Families are well served by nearby primary and secondary schools. Further education is on offer at the Universities of Sheffield, Nottingham and Lincoln. For commuters, the A57 links the A1 to the east and the M1 to the west. At Worksop train station, services connect to Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln and Nottingham.
Hawfinch Place is ideally placed for growing families and city commuters alike.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avant Homes - Hawfinch Place. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Hawfinch Place for full details and further information.