3 bed property for sale Blackmoorfoot Road, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield HD4
- Oak CofE Primary School0.1 miles
- Beaumont Primary Academy0.4 miles
- Lockwood0.7 miles
- Berry Brow1.3 miles
Features and description
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Flexible design led living spaces giving you the choice on how to use your space
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of contrasting colours
- Integrated appliances inc. Fridge freezer, microwave, oven, hob and extractor
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- Design-led home filled with space and light, with top of the range specification
- External - Turf to rear garden
- Impressive WC on the ground floor with contemporary sanitaryware and full height tiling included
- 5 Star Builder for Customer Satisfaction
- Extensive range of full height Piastrella tiling to all wet rooms
The hallway leads to a designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and an under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom and a family bathroom with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware. There is a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout.
About Fitzwilliam Grange
Huddersfield is a large market and university town in West Yorkshire.
The 11th largest town in the UK, Huddersfield benefits from numerous local amenities including, high street shops, stores, cafes, bars and restaurants. There are three shopping areas, Kingsgate, The Packhorse Precinct and The Piazza Centre. There's also a covered market hall.
For entertainment the town is served by the Lawrence Batley Theatre and Odeon cinema. Fitness and sports enthusiasts will find lots on offer at the John Smith's Stadium, home to a gym, swimming pool, spa and Huddersfield Town football team.
Good primary schools and an 'Outstanding' rated secondary school by Ofsted. Further education can be found at Kirklees College and the University of Huddersfield.
Transport links are also excellent. The town is connected to the M1 and M62 and main routes to Manchester, Leeds and Bradford. From Huddersfield railway station there are regular services to Leeds and Manchester.
For families and commuters alike, Fitzwilliam Grange is the ideal location.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avant Homes - Fitzwilliam Grange. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Fitzwilliam Grange for full details and further information.