4 bed property for sale Musters Road, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11
- James Peacock Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
- St Peter's CofE Junior School0.8 miles
- Beeston3.1 miles
- Attenborough3.4 miles
Features and description
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Benefits from separate utility room
- Integral garage with drive
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of contrasting colours
- Integrated appliances inc. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel fan oven, induction hob and built-in extractor.
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- Single shower over bath, with glass and chrome bath screen
- Multi award winning developer
- External - Turf to rear garden
The hallway leads to an exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area, extending through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. There's also a separate living room. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring full-height tiling, utility room and understairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. A boutique bathroom, with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing there's a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout.
About Wilbur Chase
A selection of homes with design-led features including bi-fold doors, designer kitchens and integrated appliances. Ideally situated in the sought-after area of Ruddington, just five miles south of Nottingham City Centre close to Rushcliffe Country Park on Musters Lane, with fantastic commuter links to Nottingham, Loughborough, Derby and Leicester, as well as links to other major cities including Manchester, Newcastle and London. The area boasts a semi-rural setting with a wide array of local facilities, amenities and in the catchment area for good schools as well as a golf course, nature reserve and recreation ground. If you want to go further afield, East Midlands airport is just over 10 miles away, with flights to other parts of the UK and Europe.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avant Homes - Wilbur Chase. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Wilbur Chase for full details and further information.