3 bed property for sale Musters Road, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11
- James Peacock Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
- St Peter's CofE Junior School0.8 miles
- Beeston3.1 miles
- Attenborough3.4 miles
Features and description
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Integrated appliances inc. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel fan oven, induction hob and built-in extractor.
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Exclusive Milan inspired kitchen designs with soft-close drawers and LED low energy downlights
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Chrome heated towel rails in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, letting natural light flood into the home
- Impressive WC on the ground floor with contemporary sanitaryware and full height tiling included
- Multi award winning developer
The entrance leads to a light and spacious, Milan-inspired, kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area. Beyond is a separate living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a under-stairs utility cupboard, with space for a washing machine, and under-stairs storage.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room. A family bathroom with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware serves a further two double bedrooms. Off the landing is a storage cupboard. The property also boasts an integrated garage.
About Wilbur Chase
A selection of homes with design-led features including bi-fold doors, designer kitchens and integrated appliances. Ideally situated in the sought-after area of Ruddington, just five miles south of Nottingham City Centre close to Rushcliffe Country Park on Musters Lane, with fantastic commuter links to Nottingham, Loughborough, Derby and Leicester, as well as links to other major cities including Manchester, Newcastle and London. The area boasts a semi-rural setting with a wide array of local facilities, amenities and in the catchment area for good schools as well as a golf course, nature reserve and recreation ground. If you want to go further afield, East Midlands airport is just over 10 miles away, with flights to other parts of the UK and Europe.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avant Homes - Wilbur Chase. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Wilbur Chase for full details and further information.