1 bed flat for sale Hartfields, Hartlepool TS26
- West View Primary School0.4 miles
- Throston Primary School0.4 miles
- Hartlepool1.6 miles
- Seaton Carew3.4 miles
Features and description
- Over 60's
- Use of extensive on site community facilities
- Support services available
This property forms part of the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust (jrht) at Hartfields Retirement Village.
Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust are proud to present to you Hartfield's, a secure, over 60's, 1 bedroomed, retirement apartment. Hartfield's Retirement Village in the popular Bishop Cuthbert area promotes safe, independent, retirement living with everything you need on site. Each property comes with:- energy efficient heating systems, communal on-site parking, support services available, use of the extensive on site community facilities. Contact us for more information and to arrange your viewing .
Direct Entrance Door
Smoke detector, built in cloaks cupboard.
Living Room 12' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.71m )
TV point, telephone point, fully glazed door with matching side panels, leading onto balcony with views over the communal gardens, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' ( 2.64m x 2.74m )
Pleasant range of maple style base and eye level units with matching roll top working surfaces and inset single drainer sink bowl, built in appliances comprising of Lamona oven and Lamona 4 burner electric hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, complementing part tiled walls.
Bedroom 13' 8" (maximum) x 12' 2" ( 4.17m (maximum) x 3.71m )
TV point, telephone point, radiator, door leading to:-
Wet Room / W C
Suite comprising:- white close coupled low flush WC, wash hand basin, mains operated shower unit with fully tiled walls to side, tiled splashback, non slip flooring, wall light point, radiator, door leading to Hallway.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Manners & Harrison - Hartlepool. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Manners & Harrison - Hartlepool for full details and further information.