2 bed flat for sale Grange Road, Sandown PO36
Points of interest
- The Bay Church of England School0.4 miles
- Sandown0.4 miles
- Lake0.5 miles
- Broadlea Primary School0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sea views
- Successful proven holiday let income
- Secure underground parking
- Close to local beaches and amenities
- Brand new development
A light and spacious property consisting of open plan kitchen/living room with balcony overlooking the sea, master bedroom with Juliet balcony and ensuite shower room, second bedroom with Juliet balcony and a family bathroom.
These unique properties are finished to a high standard throughout boasting fully fitted and high specification open plan kitchens, low-maintenance and high energy efficiency with under floor heating, fitted wardrobes and tiled floors and fitted carpets. Offered with the comfort of the balance of an NHBC building warranty from 2020. The impressive apartments also have a secure underground car park with allocated parking, and the convenience of lift access to all floors, visitors parking and the added security of video entry to all apartments. Each apartment enjoys a fantastic sea view and there are a range of balconies overlooking communal gardens. Such wonderful lifestyle properties, the apartments are well suited as a holiday home, unique permanent residence or holiday let investment property with a full indicative letting forecast available by request. The property can be sold fully furnished ready to let. Contents by separate negotiation.
Sandown Bay and surrounding areas are renowned for its long stretching sandy beaches and where there is plenty to see and do. The development occupies a particularly convenient location close to the Cliff Path with direct beach access and the town centre with amenities, restaurants and cafes as well as beautiful coastal walks to Yaverland and Shanklin. A short walk from Sandown train station providing links through to Ryde and access to passenger ferry services to Portsmouth where there are connecting trains to London Waterloo, the entire journey time taking an estimated time of 2.5 hrs door to door.
Tiled walls and flooring and usually consisting of a panelled bath, vanity unit wash basin, heated towel rail, W.C.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
Fitted with Corian work tops with integrated drainers, 'Smeg' sink with mixer tap over, induction hob and cooker with integrated microwave. The sitting room area has LED spot lighting and aluminium bi-folding doors with anthracite grey external colouring leading onto a balcony overlooking Sandown Bay.
Carpeted floors and large windows.
Within the gated development there is allocated underground parking and plenty of visitors parking to the front.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. Heating is provided by gas fired boiler and delivered via zoned underfloor heating, Vaillant combination boilers.
Holiday Let Income
Gross projected income £23,205 and rising to in excess of £25,000 in year 3. (Figures from 2019)
Leasehold - 125 year lease
All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the sole selling agents, Spence Willard.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Spence Willard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spence Willard for full details and further information.