4 bed semi-detached house for sale Plot 11, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge CB24
- Pathfinder Primary School0.5 miles
- Hatton Park Primary School0.5 miles
- Cambridge North6.2 miles
- Waterbeach6.3 miles
Features and description
- Show homes now open
- Sustainable living in this exceptional homes - House by Urban Splash's first development in Cambridge.
- 9 metre ceiling height to all floors
- The entire ground floor (10m x 5m) open plan, an island kitchen.
- Versatile living to suit all needs.
- Private south facing rear garden.
- Stunning views across the fields and Cambridgeshire countryside.
- Only a few minutes to the guided busway.
- Easy connections to Cambridge - Addenbrooke's approx. 20 mins by road.
- Well placed close to the new water park.
22 Lockhart Way
Super high ceilings of approx. 9 metres to all floors, floor to ceiling windows, sustainably built and architecturally designed home brought to Cambridge by award winning House by Urban Splash.
This home provides the versatile living home movers dream of.
With only the walls as the permanent structure, you can ensure this home moulds to your life in the future - whether needing a nursery, games room, gym, study...this home will grow as your life does.
Set over the three floors this home provides.
Exceptional living space of 10m x 5m with a stunning kitchen island in the centre allowing you to choose your living/dining/family areas to be at either the front or back of the space - depending on your lifestyle.
Two bedrooms with the bathroom conveniently positioned between them.
Two further generous bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms.
Private rear garden and parking for 2 cars.
This home is well placed close to the communal residents' garden and is within a stone's throw of the new water park and has stunning views. There are plenty of places to explore and enjoy the within this lovely countryside.
Not only is the style and design of importance to House by Urban Splash, but the fixtures and fittings have been carefully thought through:
* Super-fast broadband & ready to work with Alexa, Google and Apple.
* Broadband connection facilities and satellite points throughout.
* Kitchens with handle-less units, induction hob with slimline extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated oven, worktop and splashback and chrome monobloc kitchen tape with a stainless steel sink.
* Bathrooms fitted with white ceramic sanitary ware, chrome taps and fittings, tiled walls in the bath and shower area, tiled floors, mirror and storage cupboard.
* Hot water and heating controlled by the LightwaveRF integrated system.
* Electric panel heating and a 201 litre storage tank for the hot water.
* LED/low energy lighting throughout
* 10 year Checkmate warranty
Show homes now open
Sustainable living in this exceptional homes - House by Urban Splash's first development in Cambridge.
9 metre ceiling height to all floors
The entire ground floor (10m x 5m) open plan, an island kitchen.
Versatile living to suit all needs.
Private south facing rear garden.
Stunning views across the fields and Cambridgeshire countryside.
Only a few minutes to the guided busway.
Easy connections to Cambridge - Addenbrooke's approx. 20 mins by road.
Well placed close to the new water park.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bidwells New Homes - Cambridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bidwells New Homes - Cambridge for full details and further information.