1 bed flat for sale "Swanwick House 1 Bedroom Apartment" at Off Botley Road, Whiteley SO30
Points of interest
- Berrywood Primary School0.1 miles
- Shamblehurst Primary School0.5 miles
- Hedge End0.6 miles
- Botley1.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Allocated parking space
- Great value
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Spacious kitchen/dining/family space
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Features include an open plan kitchen/dining/family area - A modern fitted kitchen with built in Oven, hob and hood. A good sized bedroom and bathroom including *porcelanosa* wall tiles.
Come and talk to us today, to see how we can help you buy your new home!
- Dining / Family Area (5.51m x 3.28m 18'1" x 10'9")
- Kitchen (2.99m x 2.38m 9'0" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 1 (3.89m x 3.06m 12'9" x 10'1")
Whiteley Meadows is a superior collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Whiteley. They are located in the beautiful British countryside between the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton with much to offer for families of all sizes.
- Situated in a country estate just on the edge of Whiteley and less than 10 miles from Portsmouth and Southampton
- An excellent selection of ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools nearby
- A wide choice of spacious new apartments and homes to suit families of all sizes, and ideal for setting up your home office or family workspace
- Perfectly placed for commuting with the M27 and A27 close by, offering easy access to Portsmouth, London and Southampton
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Whiteley your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your virtual viewing or safe personal meeting.
Perfectly positioned within the beautiful surrounding countryside, Whiteley Meadows offers an idyllic lifestyle for all potential buyers. Close by is a cosy pub, while a short drive will take you to more open spaces at Swanwick Lakes Nature Reserve or Manor Farm Country Park. For eating out, nearby Bursledon offers a good choice of cafés, bars and restaurants, and you can find a good choice of shops and eateries at Whiteley Shopping Centre, less than a 10-minute drive from home.
For families moving to the area, there is an excellent selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools. In particular, the ymca Fairthorne Manor Day Nursery and Berrywood Primary School, both rated ‘Good’, are within 1 and 4 miles respectively from Whiteley Meadows.
If you need to travel for work or leisure, you will find it very easy to get around with both Swanwick Train Station and the M27 just 2 miles away, with great connections to Portsmouth and Southampton and beyond.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid offer on our selected new build homes only and limited to reservations made by 30/09/21. Please contact one of our sales consultants for details of which homes are covered. Purchaser's taking advantage of this offer must claim at the time of reserving a property from us and it must be recorded on the Reservation Form. Payment will be made as a cash lump sum upon legal completion of an amount equivalent to Stamp Duty Land Tax charges assuming no additional Stamp Duty Land Tax for a second home. Subject to individual lender terms and conditions. Not in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless otherwise stated and conditional on paying full asking price. The offer is conditional upon the purchase proceeding to legal completion. [Not applicable to second home owners or those connected to them under hmrc rules or investor purchasers.]
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Whiteley Meadows. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Whiteley Meadows for full details and further information.