3 bed semi-detached house for sale "Kennett" at West Road, Sawbridgeworth CM21
Points of interest
- Mandeville Primary School0.5 miles
- Leventhorpe0.6 miles
- Sawbridgeworth1.1 miles
- Harlow Mill1.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- £2,500 deposit contribution!*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances and flooring throughout included
- Flexible three bedroom home designed over three floors
- The dual-aspect bay fronted lounge is the perfect place to relax & unwind
- Open-plan kitchen and dining room opening out onto your garden - the perfect entertaining space
- Utility room ideal for hiding away everyday clutter
- Three double bedrooms
- Impressive top floor main bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Garage with power and lighting - easy to convert into another room!
- Driveway to the side of your home
If you are looking for the ideal home to raise a young family, look no further - the Kennett is perfect! A modern three double bedroom home designed over three floors. Downstairs you'll find your spacious lounge and your open-plan kitchen/diner with double doors leading to your garden - it's the ideal entertaining space, plus a separate utility room which is ideal for hiding away everyday clutter! Upstairs on the first floor are two double bedrooms and your family bathroom The entire top floor is home to your impressive main bedroom with its own en suite.
- Kitchen / Dining (3507mm x 3703mm (11'6'' x 12'1''))
- Lounge (4094mm x 4044mm (13'5'' x 13'3''))
- Utility (1810mm x 1450mm (5'11'' x 4'9''))
- Wc (1800mm x 1450mm (5'10'' x 4'9''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4141mm x 2807mm (13'7'' x 9'2''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3656mm x 2807mm (11'11'' x 9'2''))
- Bathroom (2150mm x 1900mm (7'0'' x 6'2''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (6164mm x 3572mm (20'2'' x 11'8''))
- Ensuite 1 (1385mm x 3184mm (4'6'' x 10'5''))
Take a tour of Sawbridge Park from the comfort of your sofa, here.
Sawbridge Park has a current release of 3 bedroom homes situated in the sought after historic town of Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire. Living here you will be within walking distance of everyday amenities in the town centre yet surrounded by idyllic countryside. You'll be close to outstanding schools and excellent transport links by road and rail.
Recognised as A 'built for life' development means that important design elements such as adequate car parking and safe street design have been included and checked through planning.
Many of our homes benefit from plenty of flexible space and home offices to ensure that you can adapt the space to suit your needs. We're confident you'll find your perfect home at Sawbridge Park.
Monday 12:30pm to 5:30pm Thursday to Sunday 10am to 5:30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Sawbridge Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Sawbridge Park for full details and further information.