3 bed terraced house for sale St Osyth Priory, Westfield Lane CO16
Points of interest
- St Osyth Church of England Primary School0.4 miles
- Sir Martin Frobisher Academy2 miles
- Brightlingsea Ferry Landing2.1 miles
- Point Clear Ferry Landing2.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Secure gated development
- Situated within a conservation area
- Walking distance to St Osyth village amenities
- Fibre internet connection available
- High quality specification throughout & built by renowned developer
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Car port and parking space
- Help to buy available
Within walking distance of the Priory, the local village provides many amenities such as a butcher, Post Office, Pub and the village hall. The Mill Dam Lake is available just a walk away from the development where you can paddleboard and kayak. Further into Point clear, you have a fishmonger with fresh fish available
Anticipated completion Autumn/Winter 2021. Images depict previous show unit.<br /><br />
Ground Floor Cloakroom
3.73m (3.73m) x 2.62m (2.62m)
5.74m (5.74m) x 5.41m (5.4m)
4.34m (4.34m) x 3.84m (3.84m)
3.3m (3.3m) x 3.1m (3.1m)
3.56m (3.56m) x 2.21m (2.2m)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Beresfords - Colchester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Beresfords - Colchester for full details and further information.