1 bed flat for sale St. Osyth Priory, West Field Lane CO16
Points of interest
- St Osyth Church of England Primary School0.5 miles
- Brightlingsea Ferry Landing2 miles
- Point Clear Ferry Landing2 miles
- Brightlingsea Primary School and Nursery2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Secure gated development
- Located in the grounds of the historic St Osyth Priory
- Open plan dual aspect living space
- Allocated parking space
- Fibre internet connection available
- High quality finish throughout from award winning developer
- Walking distance to village amenities
- Access to the exclusive circular walk where rare breed animals roam
The spacious master bedroom is bright and airy, benefitting from fitted wardrobes with glass sliding doors and 100% wool carpets, whilst the stylish shower room is fitted with modern Laufen Pro sanitaryware.
This leasehold apartment is sold with a fully inclusive specification and an allocated parking space.
Live within the beautiful St Osyth Priory Estate and become part of something special.
Within walking distance of the Priory, the local village provides many amenities such as a butcher, Post Office, Pub & the village hall. The Mill Dam Lake is available just a walk away from the development where you can paddleboard & Kayak. Further into Point clear, you have a fishmonger with fresh fish available
[Computer generated images are used for illustrative purposes only] Anticipated completion date Winter 2021/22.<br /><br />
5.74m (5.74m) x 5.08m (5.08m)
4.01m (4.01m) x 3.51m (3.5m)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Beresfords - Colchester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Beresfords - Colchester for full details and further information.