3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sycamore Drive, Bembridge PO35
Points of interest
- Bembridge Church of England Primary School0 miles
- St Helens Primary School1.6 miles
- Brading2.5 miles
- Smallbrook Junction3.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Off-road parking
- Central village location
- Substantial mature gardens
- Close to local school and amenities
- Chain free
Constructed in 2017 Sycamore Drive comprises a range of modern houses sold with the benefit of the balance of a 10 year NHBC warranty boasting of modern materials and finishing touches, including uPVC glazing throughout, paved driveways, landscaped gardens and communal green spaces with well-proportioned and light reception rooms and bedrooms. Situated in the corner of the cul-de-sac, 6 Sycamore Drive has a surprisingly large garden to the side and rear of the property extending to approximately 850 sqm and with several mature trees. There is excellent scope for outbuildings or to extend the accommodation subject to the necessary consents and regulations. Due to its central location, the property will ideally suit families with the shops and school all within a few minutes walk of the property and the recreation ground directly accessed via a gate from the cul-de-sac.
Ideally situated a short walk to Bembridge Primary School and Steyne Park, the village centre and the coastal paths of Bembridge are also close by. Bembridge village has a butcher, florist, bakery, delicatessen, fishmonger and farm shop in addition to several cafés and restaurants. The harbour has two sailing clubs and there are numerous beaches surrounding the village. The Fast Cat providing high-speed passenger links to Portsmouth is located in Ryde approximately 7 miles away.
With floor to ceiling height window overlooking the front aspect and Cloakroom/W.C. Plenty of space for hanging coats and storing boots.
Boasting a full range of under-counter and wall-mounted kitchen storage units with tiled splashbacks and space and plumbing for a cooker, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. With luxury vinyl tile flooring running through from the hall and into the utility room, this is a particularly user friendly space.
A further arrangement of under-counter storage with worktops over incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
This is an excellent family room with garden outlook and French patio doors onto the terrace. Carpeted floors and feature lighting.
Stairs rise to a galleried landing with loft access. The first floor comprises three excellent double bedrooms all with pleasant views over the gardens or recreation ground in the distance. There is an airing cupboard above the stairs and another storage cupboard below.
With panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and W.C.
The property benefits from extensive gardens which include a lawn area to the front with lavender border and a large garden to the rear which is largely laid to lawn with close board fence boundary and a range of mature trees. At the foot of the garden is an area ideal for shed storage or outbuildings. There is parking to the front for at least two cars and further visitors parking available within the cul-de-sac.
Miscellaneous The properties on the development are sold as part of the Vectis Housing discounted purchase scheme where purchasers benefit from a 20% reduction on market value. This continues in perpetuity with the advertised price reflecting that discount. The communal road is owned by Vectis Housing with an annual £400pa charge per house for maintenance and insurance of the communal areas.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Heating is provided by a gas-fired boiler and delivered via radiators.
The property is offered Freehold
All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the sole selling agents.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Spence Willard. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spence Willard for full details and further information.